test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tickets

buckem420buckem420 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in General Discussion (PC)
I had an awesome ticket response telling me that they closed my ticket and that I could make a new one if I would like since they did not have time to get to my old one.
Post edited by buckem420 on

Comments

• jalgortyjalgorty Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I have had a ticket up for a few weeks now and already had to open my second one with nothing but the automated response. Still waiting patiently.
  • teabaggedbygodteabaggedbygod Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    they dont respond to tickets in my experience
  • zerokunoichi7zerokunoichi7 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My ticket got responded in 2 hrs within the request made.
    A lot of people in my old guild and my friends have all their support tickets answered.

Answer: They respond to tickets that don't have any animosity within them and actually wrongful bans that they may of made on accident. One of my friends got banned for no reason but got his ban lifted because it was an accident.
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    My ticket got responded in 2 hrs within the request made.
    A lot of people in my old guild and my friends have all their support tickets answered.

Answer: They respond to tickets that don't have any animosity within them and actually wrongful bans that they may of made on accident. One of my friends got banned for no reason but got his ban lifted because it was an accident.

Great to see someone post some positive feedback on their cs system finally.
  • jana#2651 jana Member Posts: 597 Arc User
    You have to keep track of them, not all go to email, and the ones that don't they put solved on. Simply find the ticket under support here and ask and how is this solved I still have the same issue.
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User
    jana#2651 said:

You have to keep track of them, not all go to email, and the ones that don't they put solved on. Simply find the ticket under support here and ask and how is this solved I still have the same issue.

How much digging did you do? This is a 9 year old thread!
  • kiraliakiralia Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    I am flabbergasted to get a new notification on a 9 yr old thread. Mega necro!