test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FIX/IMPROVE Battle Tempered Enchant, seems unpopular!

strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
edited July 2022 in Player Feedback (PC)
So a few days ago I ran with a nice Pally who said the Battle Tempered Enchant isn't very good, and in fact Negates their Heals when the TANK uses that as an Enchantment! As she sometimes runs as a Healer (Pally) with another Tank...

I thought this was rather sad, especially cause it seems like the BEST choice for a Pally; as it mixes between the Offensive boost to keep THREAT, yet also offers a Shield to negate ENEMY attacks!

FIX/IMPROVE: What it should NOT do, is NEGATE Healer's who are trying to HEAL the Paladin.

Now maybe I misunderstood them, still it seems nobody likes this Enchantment very much. I'm just not sure why, I guess I need to try it out, just hoping I won't upgrade then discover it's indeed not good.

――――♫♪♫♪♪——————————————♥——♣——♥———————————♥——♣——♥————————
@nitocris83
@percemer

Included (both) of you as I'm not sure if Julia is back yet suspect next week she'll be, so waves at the friendly EU Moderator too! o:)
Post edited by strathkin on

Comments

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    Note: I also asked in ZONE chat, and several also confirmed this!
  • muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Any normal (read. knowing how to play) tank not playing with this. It's totally useless....
    Aside from the fact that this is complete nonsense.
    I just tested it on a preview and not only it doesn’t "take down blue" but on the contrary it adds 20 Battle Tempered stacks to it

It is trivial to check.
  • badnickname#3262 badnickname Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    I just checked it on preview to be 100% sure. Temporary HP from Battle Tempered enchant not replacing blue shield given by paladin or mount (Lion). Instead, it stacks with it. Here is video I made to prove it:

https://streamable.com/bo1ahi

I get my blue HP from „Divine Touch” and then I used At-will to get 20 stacks of Battle Tempered.
    As you can see, my blue bar increases by small amount. It worked in same way when I tried this on tank loadout and I had blue shield given by friend/mount.

I wouldn’t recommend this enchant; Fortified Nature is in my opinion far better than this. The amount of temporary hp is hard to notice on tank.
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User

I wouldn’t recommend this enchant; Fortified Nature is in my opinion far better than this. The amount of temporary hp is hard to notice on tank.

Yea I think that's generally the feeling of most as well, that it really underperforms...