test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mightbreaker's ring of clarity

stark760stark760 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 654 Arc User
Ring bonus of 3% when close to target does not work, but does when further away from target. Doing the opposite of what it says.

Comments

• johnalansimmonsjohnalansimmons Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    I am going to have to disagree. I ran two sets of tests with Combat Tracker using my Barbarian. The first set using 1st a +3% melee ring and then repeating with Mightbreakers ring of clarity. In both tests I only used a single encounter power that was melee (x10). The results, if Mightbreakers description of +3% damage when closer than 25’ is correct, then the damage should be approximately the same and it was.

In the second set using 1st a +3% melee ring and then repeating with Mightbreakers ring of clarity. In both tests I only used a single encounter power that was NOT melee (x10). The results, if Mightbreakers description of +3% damage when closer than 25’ is correct, then the damage should be greater by 3% and it was.
  • theelusiveone#4954 theelusiveone Member Posts: 177 Arc User

I am going to have to disagree. I ran two sets of tests with Combat Tracker using my Barbarian. The first set using 1st a +3% melee ring and then repeating with Mightbreakers ring of clarity. In both tests I only used a single encounter power that was melee (x10). The results, if Mightbreakers description of +3% damage when closer than 25’ is correct, then the damage should be approximately the same and it was.

In the second set using 1st a +3% melee ring and then repeating with Mightbreakers ring of clarity. In both tests I only used a single encounter power that was NOT melee (x10). The results, if Mightbreakers description of +3% damage when closer than 25’ is correct, then the damage should be greater by 3% and it was.

Interesting as a dev has already confirmed on PE Discord that they are fixing it:

Kevfire
    Guild Leader
    Neverwinter SOLO Alliance