test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Neverwinter: Dragonslayer Launch Week Issues

2»

Comments

• mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User
    In collections under Dragonbone Vale, Accessories... there is no entry for stalwartneedle ring of celerity. All the other mythic rings from dragons and ancient dragons are there.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Green dragon's Mass Dispell removing the daily Arcane Empowerment effect?

Im not 100% sure but it happened more than 2 times, and only in green dragon. I know green dragon has a spell "mass dispell" and is cool that dragons use magic, but one think is remove buffs and other thing is cancelling a daily because wizards will be more penalized than other classes.

Any dev can answer if this is intended?
    @nitocris83 @rgutscheradev
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
  • anjicat#4942 anjicat Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    > @plasticbat said:
    > FYI, you can directly paste the screen shot to the forum (e.g. using CTRL-V) without using another site.

Maybe if I could log in to the forum on my laptop browser, I have to do this on my phone atm and those aren't via another site they are uploaded screenshots
  • arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Just did a couple of dragon hunts. I and another party member both used potions of dragon slaying and scrolls of protection from dragons (he uses rank 5 and I used rank 3). These are supposed to last for 3600 seconds (60 minutes) but we both noticed after the first hunt that both were gone. Neither of us died at any point during the hunt and the hunt took about 12 minutes. For the second hunt I used rank 1 potion/scroll and they were still there after the hunt. We haven't tested other ranks yet.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    > @arieswytch#9832 said:
    > Just did a couple of dragon hunts. I and another party member both used potions of dragon slaying and scrolls of protection from dragons (he uses rank 5 and I used rank 3). These are supposed to last for 3600 seconds (60 minutes) but we both noticed after the first hunt that both were gone. Neither of us died at any point during the hunt and the hunt took about 12 minutes. For the second hunt I used rank 1 potion/scroll and they were still there after the hunt. We haven't tested other ranks yet.

It's the green dragon's Mass Dispel effect darthpotater mentions above. It removes invocation blessings as well, and the healer's mark. I don't mark anyone on green dragon, as it's annoying it keeps getting removed.
    See Galactic Underwear's video at 3:00. The black dragon can push you through the entrance gate.

https://youtu.be/SIij6NDWYf4
  • arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    fns2005 said:

> @arieswytch#9832 said:
    > Just did a couple of dragon hunts. I and another party member both used potions of dragon slaying and scrolls of protection from dragons (he uses rank 5 and I used rank 3). These are supposed to last for 3600 seconds (60 minutes) but we both noticed after the first hunt that both were gone. Neither of us died at any point during the hunt and the hunt took about 12 minutes. For the second hunt I used rank 1 potion/scroll and they were still there after the hunt. We haven't tested other ranks yet.

It's the green dragon's Mass Dispel effect darthpotater mentions above. It removes invocation blessings as well, and the healer's mark. I don't mark anyone on green dragon, as it's annoying it keeps getting removed.

Thanks, that actually makes sense.
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User

Green dragon's Mass Dispell removing the daily Arcane Empowerment effect?

Im not 100% sure but it happened more than 2 times, and only in green dragon. I know green dragon has a spell "mass dispell" and is cool that dragons use magic, but one think is remove buffs and other thing is cancelling a daily because wizards will be more penalized than other classes.

Any dev can answer if this is intended?
    @nitocris83 @rgutscheradev

Just did a couple of dragon hunts. I and another party member both used potions of dragon slaying and scrolls of protection from dragons (he uses rank 5 and I used rank 3). These are supposed to last for 3600 seconds (60 minutes) but we both noticed after the first hunt that both were gone. Neither of us died at any point during the hunt and the hunt took about 12 minutes. For the second hunt I used rank 1 potion/scroll and they were still there after the hunt. We haven't tested other ranks yet.

Like mentioned, the power (which is actually called 'Mass Dispel') may be a bit overzealous removing effects. I'm not sure what it's supposed to do, but dispelling long premium potions already seems a bit too overpowered to me.

Things that it should definitely not dispel (partly in my opinion, partly common sense):
    - Buffs from daily powers like Wizard Arcanist Arcane Empowerment
    - The tab mark a healer can put on a team mate
    - Long potions like dragonslayer 3 and 4 that have an active time way longer than the dragon fight is supposed to last
    - Probably a lot more that I haven't heard people complain about yet

I think it is meant to dispel short temporary buffs like some feat effects and ribcage stacks. This would make more sense since the dragon uses the power multiple times during the fight.

I also have no idea what the tell for this power is, as does no one I have asked. We figured out the blinds and silences and stuff, but this one, no one knows.

If there hasn't been a dev reply in a few days about this I'll post it as a separate thread - launch week is already over and I'm not sure that this thread is still active.
  • angusthegunangusthegun Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was asked by a GM to flag a Paladin Oathkeeper healer issue here that is apparently looked into by senior developers.

My boon effect of Blessed Advantage level 2 or 3 doesn't seem to be working at all.

I've never seen the bonus heal over time activate before despite healing over 10% of my team's health.

Has anyone else experienced this?

There seems to be a wider issue of Paladin heals being ridiculously low, which I'm not sure will ever be fixed...

My alts for bard or cleric heal way more with half of the item level.
  • zilion#4348 zilion Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi, I'm having some problems with mouse. My click is not "good". I need to make several clicks for it to take action. It's a lot because if I just click it, it doesn't work. I need to keep repeating until the click works. This only occurs in Neverwinter and nowhere else.

It's happen only with mouse Alienware 510M. others worked perfectly.
  • darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
    Green dragon is still dispelling Arcane empowerment from wizard after the patch.

I assume this is not intended, ... can a dev confirm this? @rgutscheradev @nitocris83
    Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
    Caturday Survivor
    Elemental Evil Survivor
    Undermontain Survivor
    Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
    Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor
    See Northside's video, The Mightbreaker's Ring of Clarity is not working.

https://youtu.be/FWtdi_lhrws
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Superior Stompers of the Dragon Hunter do not increase outgoing healing by 5%
    Incoming healing is reduced, but there is NO change to outgoing healing.

Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
    See Aragon's video, the Stalwart Needle Ring of Bulwark is also bugged.

https://youtu.be/_E4CbWW5B9c
  • hypnotorioushypnotorious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10 Arc User
    Since module launch I've had issues with crashes in dragon hunts. I haven't had significant crash issues elsewhere or before this mod.

I crashed out of my very first hunt on launch day. It has been infrequent but has ramped up recently. Today, I've crashed out of hunts 4 or 5 times.

This isn't just inconvenient to me, but to the entire party since a crash sends you back to the fire with no way of rejoining the fight. Often it means a wipe.
    See Aragon's video, the Dragonbone Wand artifact is bugged.

https://youtu.be/WB3vHX8alMU
  • masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    I Can't claim the 100,000 Astral Diamonds from the dragonslayer campaign on ps4
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    @nitocris83 has this been looked at at all beyond the first week? or should we all be creating new bug posts for these issues?

There has been no acknowledgment that these have been seen/escalated.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock