test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Proposal Itemlevel Anchient Dragons

finmakinfinmakin Member Posts: 446 Arc User
Unfortunately the Item level entry for Anchient Dragons is at such a low level that even players who are not prepared for such fights are entering in their race for easy to obtain Mythic gear by jumping on the band wagon trough que system.
Even players in Blue gear and no enchants at all who are just above the minimum (by Cryptic) Item level are joining and affecting the run for (somewhat) decent prepared player in a negative way big time.

IMHO Devs should rising the bar (for Ancients) to atleast 40k Item level...

ps. This is not a rant but harsh reality
Ogguk The Beholder… Justicar Paladin Tank/ Healer

Comments

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Don't pick up pugs?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    chaderickrax#3780 chaderickrax Member Posts: 245 Arc User
    Ugh.

The solution is to not do random queues.

Fantastic.

Might as well offer a solution of, "Don't play Neverwinter anymore?"

The solution isn't to avoid a key part of the game. The solution - as the OP offered - is to fix some of the many ways in which that part of the game is broken.

• Options
    xenocide#6577 xenocide Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    While I'm sure it can be frustrating to have players not geared as well as you are get matchmade into your runs.

Having the lower IL requirement is great for any guilds that run together. It's a really excellent way to help guilds bring their newer members into they content that everyone is running while helping them to get some really nice pieces of gear to help them 'catch up'.
  • Options
    sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    @xenocide#6577 That's what private que is for. Random should have requirements, while private shouldn't have any requirements, only recommended IL.

Honestly though, IL has never done it's job in this game. It should have been abandoned a long time ago.