test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Siege of Neverwinter Feedback: Voucher Disappointment - Again

froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
Again the Siege of Neverwinter has returned and again the voucher drops are few and far between. I remember a time when there were a hundred instances of people farming vouchers. A time where the dedicated could fill their bags with thousands of vouchers.
Now I'm lucky to find twenty instances running. Siege has turned into an event where I get my heroics and get out.

I don't even waste my time with alliance contests to donate vouchers from the event. This could have been a great engagement event for us to help level the lower guilds, but as it is now it's barely a blip on the calendar. It feels unrewarding.

My suggestion, return the drop rate to what it was five years ago. This isn't a new request as many have said it before. So, I won't hold my breath waiting.
Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
Tagged:

Comments

• gankdalf#8991 gankdalf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 930 Arc User
    Yea the drop rate is really low, I cant be bothered either.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ Gankdalf The Icehole █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

• silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Hmmm dejavu
    No vouchers unless you have high AOE dps and then still a pittance.
    NO NEW ITEMS
    In fact banners I farmed last year are now BOUND TO CHARACTER on the Alt I was storing them.
    And the “rewards” are from a chest which is RNG, I’ve gotten ONE CHEST since the event started and then RNG again.
    Love me them black opals

It used to be an event for the Alliance and leveling guilds to farm vouchers. Now it’s nothing.

I hear the PS Lockboxes are don’t give anything anymore, I can verify that so far. RNG went from bad to pointless.
    Save keys till the Tradebar sale.

Another event down the drain.
  • trace#7852 trace Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I think 13 days into the event, and I kill everything in between heroics, plus I do the bonus thing every day as well, and I have yet to see a single voucher drop.
  • xmspxpandaxmspxpanda Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I too received no vouchers, yet my friends were getting them...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2022

I think 13 days into the event, and I kill everything in between heroics, plus I do the bonus thing every day as well, and I have yet to see a single voucher drop.

I don't go around to kill stuff between HE (because I am not looking for vouchers). My vouchers were obtained from mass murdering during small HEs (to fulfill daily quest). I always get some everyday. May be what my signature says is the reason. :)
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • vokuldovahkiin1#4724 vokuldovahkiin1 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Voucher Drops were not the issue on my end of the spectrum neither were the Siege Breaker Chargers. Over 13 days and not 1 Siege Breaker Griffon dropped for me. My only regret was the Siege Breaker Charger was a character bound mount. I could have given them away to whomever wanted them. I didn't run around liquidating the assets other than large and small heroic encounters.
    edited June 2022

Voucher Drops were not the issue on my end of the spectrum neither were the Siege Breaker Chargers. Over 13 days and not 1 Siege Breaker Griffon dropped for me. My only regret was the Siege Breaker Charger was a character bound mount. I could have given them away to whomever wanted them. I didn't run around liquidating the assets other than large and small heroic encounters.

I am not sure you are talking about Siegebreaker Griffon or Neverwinter Siegebreaker's Charger or both. The Siegebreaker Griffon I got from Siege was unbound.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
    I was talking about the Siege Breaker Griffon not dropping. I wound up with 16 Siege Breaker Chargers though...

I was talking about the Siege Breaker Griffon not dropping. I wound up with 16 Siege Breaker Chargers though...

I had Griffon dropped in last siege event and they are unbound. I was not farming them.
    I know the Siege Breaker Griffon is unbound... I bought one for my DC.
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    I still long for the days where farming siege for vouchers was a thing. Alas, I shall do my heroic encounters and log off.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC
    edited March 2023

I still long for the days where farming siege for vouchers was a thing. Alas, I shall do my heroic encounters and log off.

I am in PC. I am not farming for voucher. My guild is already loaded. So far, I got about 200 blue vouchers. I only do the daily quest and 2 to 3 non-daily quest per day. I dumped most of them to mimic. I still have 21 gem vouchers stuck in the inventory as no mimic in the alliance takes them.

By the way, in PC, sometime the voucher is hard to spot. I missed few until I actually 'stepped' on it. I may not spot it if it is further from arm's length, a problem if I use range attack.