test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How do i get sunset shards to drop in CR?

sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
Hey folks,

Can someone tell me if there are certain requirements to have the shards drop in CR? Right now i have everything i need for the sunset weapons except for 5 shards. I have run CR 10 times a day for the past week and have not gotten any more drops. Is there a monthly limit to the shards? Do i have to use the sun sword in the boss fight to get one? Do i have to have top dps to get them? Would be nice if the devs added the option to turn the weapons into transmutes without having to grind for the reagents. Please let me know if there is a proper way to ensure i get them so i can finally get my transmute.
Tagged:

Answers

• mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    edited June 2022
    As far as I know, it is just RNG.

Sometimes the RNG can be a (female dog). :)
  • crusthelvetecrusthelvete Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited June 2022

Hey folks,

Can someone tell me if there are certain requirements to have the shards drop in CR? Right now i have everything i need for the sunset weapons except for 5 shards. I have run CR 10 times a day for the past week and have not gotten any more drops. Is there a monthly limit to the shards? Do i have to use the sun sword in the boss fight to get one? Do i have to have top dps to get them? Would be nice if the devs added the option to turn the weapons into transmutes without having to grind for the reagents. Please let me know if there is a proper way to ensure i get them so i can finally get my transmute.

They should really increase that droprate, have tried to get the weapons too but i have almost given up :/