test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WiCKiD Passed Away IRL - Request for Memorial NPC in his Honor

If you have been playing for any length of time in Neverwinter, then you know the player WiCKiD@geppetto5820. Well, today, I learned we lost this titan of the Neverwinter world...he passed away in real life.

This player was not your ordinary player. He took the time to always have something constructive and helpful to contribute, even when the the PE chatter went sour. He provided help to the most junior players without frustration or becoming annoyed.

He organized so many Dragon Runs in Well of Dragons, he OWNED those dragon.

If there is one person that everyone knew in game it was WiCKiD. May you rest in peace my friend.

Cryptic, my request is to create an NPC that looks like his toon, name him WiCKiD to provide players the Dragon Run information. Place WiCKiD in Well of Dragon until the new module is released, then move him to the new Dragon Run module being released.

WiCKiD's YouTube posts: https://youtube.com/channel/UCYVUCXQfEGac9vldnfwA_FA

WiCKiD should be nominated into the Neverwinter Hall of Fame. If you agree, post a reply with how you saw or interacted with WiCKiD to prove to Cryptic how much he affected the players and the game.

sincerely,
~Marion
Neverwinter Revolution guild
Infernal Paragons Alliance

Comments

• ynebprodem#6840 ynebprodem Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    RIP. I just have a chat with him a couple days ago.
  • andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    So shocked to hear about the passing of a great player and person. Was chatting last weekend.
    Well respected person over the years of this game.
    RIP old comrade 🙏🙏
  • araroth6#9120 araroth6 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    RIP mate you will be missed
  • camicatsocamicatso Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    Protectors Enclave will feel empty without WICKID, a statue or npc would be great to honor one of the most dedicated and known players of this game - and I believe he would love that^^
  • rylar#4555 rylar Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    WickiD would always be on making the game more entertaining and always helping others. I request that Cryptic honor WickiD in PE! You will be missed WickiD!!
  • lechu#9696 lechu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Such a Sad news to hear.
    was always my No.1 Buddy when it comes to Neverwinter
    so hurtful and so sad to hear such a important person passed away
    RIP my friend
  • mannervnicht#6226 mannervnicht Member Posts: 1 New User
    Destroys Neverember Statue and puts down Wickids <3

RIP good Guy

You will always stay in my Heart <3
  • amiralsternamiralstern Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Farewell Wickid ...
    I feel so sad today.
    "This is the way" , "Engage" , "[insert here many PC names] my friend" ... all theses words will remind me this awesome person.
    Talk tank channel, loving life ... are few examples of an exemplary man.

You will be missed,

Chakaali
  • draginkin61draginkin61 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have known WickID since day1. He was supportive and caring. He was willing to help anyone, as long as you were willing to listen. His banter in PE was something I shall miss deeply. I think it is especially sad that his passing come just before the release of dragons since he was the reason we all run to WoD at xx:45. If I could make the decision, I would make a "talk to" NPC in the new MOD area. Not to give a quest, just to say remember to take your scrolls and pots. May you rest in peace WickID.
  • dasparddaspard Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    RIP Wicki