test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reinforcement kits for Undergear

polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
What reinforcement kits work with the Shirt and Pants? I've tried from all skills and nothing works? Is it supposed to be only for those now somewhat worthless ones from Storm King Thunder? Because if so having the slots on those are a little misleading still. The weapons don't have reinforcement slots. If we're not supposed to reinforce clothes why is that spot there?

Answers

• rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    Everfrost resistance is the only one currently. Old ones from SKT campaign. It was said in the livestream that it is there because it always was even if the players could not see it, and they may add more in the future.
  • redchillismoke#2115 redchillismoke Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Everfrost was removed from the game a couple of years ago. They've never removed the stuff. Think the scrolls of identification or Rank 6 Enchanting Stones.
    Murder time is fun time!
  • eliotoscar#4709 eliotoscar Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited June 2022
    First, I am assuming that you have taken the armor price off and are trying to reinforce within your inventory.

Second, I am also assuming you are not trying to add those Critical Strike kits to a ring?
    That can't be done.

Critical strike can only be added to your 4 armor pieces.

<a href="http://redrocklandscape.com/">Redrock Landscape & Design </a>
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,215 Arc User
    edited June 2022

First, I am assuming that you have taken the armor price off and are trying to reinforce within your inventory.

Second, I am also assuming you are not trying to add those Critical Strike kits to a ring?
    That can't be done.

Critical strike can only be added to your 4 armor pieces.

<a href="http://redrocklandscape.com/">Redrock Landscape & Design </a>

First, I don't think you read what posts said.
    Second, there is critical strike kits involves in his post.
    Third, he was talking about under shirt and under pants. They cannot use any reinforcement kit besides the obsolete Everfrost.
    Forth, OP was already told 4 months ago.
    Fifth, obviously, you just want people to click your business link.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***