test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Draconic Rage

This new "campaign" isn't that at all. There's no story, like Echoes had, no campaign tasks to be completed solo so it's harder for me to get it done. Not only that but the rewards for the first milestone are trash. 2x leggy mount packs that have the exact same choices of mounts in them? They're mounts I can't even use, as I have 10x mythic mounts already, and the bonuses on the mounts in the packs are ones I already have, or ones I wouldn't wanna use.

I won't be buying the premium pass unless the rewards in the next milestones turn out to be something I can really use. I doubt it though, as Hellpit was supposed to be for end game players to have something to solo, and that has been turned into a joke now.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited May 2022

This new "campaign" isn't that at all. There's no story, like Echoes had, no campaign tasks to be completed solo so it's harder for me to get it done. Not only that but the rewards for the first milestone are trash. 2x leggy mount packs that have the exact same choices of mounts in them? They're mounts I can't even use, as I have 10x mythic mounts already, and the bonuses on the mounts in the packs are ones I already have, or ones I wouldn't wanna use.

I won't be buying the premium pass unless the rewards in the next milestones turn out to be something I can really use. I doubt it though, as Hellpit was supposed to be for end game players to have something to solo, and that has been turned into a joke now.

The rewards of all the milestones were listed already. No, there is nothing special. It is an event for those who wants those rewards and those who already were doing RQ regardless.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1265092/draconic-rage-rewards
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Thanks for the link to the rewards, I missed that.