test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to upgrade Blessed weapons

sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
I tried refining my blessed weapons for my fighter and the refining box is blank. I tried it for both the sword and shield but both refining boxes are blank. I can refine other weapon sets, artifacts and enchants and insignias no problem but the Blessed ones dont seem to want it.

Comments

• bill#5235 bill Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Just tried to upgrade my sure edge of the blessed blade to next tier - i have all the reagents needed, all the refining points, nut it will not upgrade - just shows me the item select screen.

can i have a assist, plz.
  • bill#5235 bill Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Seriously, I finally get the time to upgrade my main's Avernus Weapons, and Neither of them will show anything on the upgrade screen
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    I can’t upgrade Mirage Weapons past green. I had to spam buttons to get it to green. It won’t let you try multiple times either. I have 100% upgrade chance but cannot upgrade. Blessed Weapons won’t upgrade either.
    Post edited by sak#3663 on
  • nooblar023nooblar023 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Farmed 20k Zariel favors and went on to buy these Blessed Weapons for my CW (used my HR to farm it), but I can't seem to upgrade it at all. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Also posted this on reddit, and have the screenshot of the weapons and the upgrade interface not showing any option to upgrade them.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/sodnqs/pcbug_cant_upgrade_blessed_weapon_set/
  • badhazzbones#2984 badhazzbones Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I just got the blessed weapons on an alt (wizard) and they won't refine. When I choose refine, it just goes to a screen that has the item listed on the top left and the rest of the screen is blank. The only option to do anything is at the bottom left to convert rp.
  • frankiej23frankiej23 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Xbox can’t update Blessed weapon set either
  • nooblar023nooblar023 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Darn, even with the recent PC patch, this issue still persists. :|
  • sak#3663 sak Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I was able to upgrade mirage weapons now. Blessed Weapons still have the same bug OP mentioned.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

This is a known issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting this issue. It looks like the designer who fixed artifact item upgrades missed Blessed weapons (for context, the fix they made was on 502 items!) Apologies that this was probably reported as still broken earlier and I missed it - I've got a fix for Blessed weapons in to QA and I'll try and get it fast tracked to live if I can. With this, as far as I know all artifact items and weapons should be properly able to be upgraded. If anyone has examples of other lingering sets that won't upgrade please @ me in this thread!
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    @crypticpop#7861

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1264355/apprentices-ruined-gauntlets

Not artifact gear but one of the pieces of Apprentice Gear that drops in Undermountain Runics can't be restored.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    pitshade said:

@crypticpop#7861

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1264355/apprentices-ruined-gauntlets

Not artifact gear but one of the pieces of Apprentice Gear that drops in Undermountain Runics can't be restored.

Thanks! I'll be taking a look at it tomorrow.
  • blackmagidblackmagid Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 111 Arc User
    @crypticpop#7861

Placing a link here to this thread as I have the same issue with my mirage set and don't want to create a new thread for an existing issue.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1264668/unbounded-mirage-weapons-can-not-be-upgraded

Thanks
    Black
  • highlander#8676 highlander Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I still have the problem that the new Omen mount is not account wide for me ??
  • highlander#8676 highlander Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    This was on ps4
  • paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    It is still like that with unbounded Mirage Weapons too. I can't upgrade my weapon and the upgrade appears as empty.
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User
    It's not just unbound mirage weapons, my bound ones look the same. Hopefully the developers can work out what the real problem is... maybe something to do with their state when the refinement system changed.

Does anyone know, if you get new mirage weapons now can you upgrade those? Or do they have the problem?
  • aurumreclusa#1147 aurumreclusa Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Off hand For Wizard Mirage set only gets to Purple then box is empty so that's another one that was missed, posted about it about a month ago.
  • dafusch1337#1435 dafusch1337 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    I bought a "blessed blade" at the vendor in "the bleeding citadel" for favors and i have the same issue with the weapon as sageone. The refining box is blank. All other weapons up till now where upgrading fine. I was contacting support and they asked me to post it here.

https://ibb.co/SfPp1CC

I tried to give it to another toon, but same issue i also tried to reinstall the game in different language - same issue.

@crypticpop#7861

Placing a link here to this thread as I have the same issue with my mirage set and don't want to create a new thread for an existing issue.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1264668/unbounded-mirage-weapons-can-not-be-upgraded

Thanks
    Black

I'll take another look at Mirage weapons. We definitely had one fix go out for them - I'm concerned that maybe the progression items like these don't save their progression state when traded to another player (hence why we're just now seeing issues with the unbound ones). It's something we can fix if that's the case but may require a bit more code. I'll double check the full list to be sure, sounds like some people are still having issues with a few specific bound ones as well.
  • justtester#3228 justtester Member Posts: 73 Arc User

sounds like some people are still having issues with a few specific bound ones as well.

I still have the issue with refining my Mirage Orb, Item Refinement window is just blank and doesn't allow me to do anything. I restored that item a long time ago (before m22 and maybe even before m21 release) but didn't plan to refine until I will get the talisman. After that patch which was supposed to fix mirage weapon restoration/refining I restored my Mirage Talisman and I can refine it without a problem. Both items are bound.
    This forum is an echo chamber
  • dafusch1337#1435 dafusch1337 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    As of today 15th April 2022, the "blessed blade" can be refined again. For me the issue is solved.
  • mintmarkmintmark Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 383 Arc User
    Still got the issue with my mirage weapons.
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Mirage weapons are still broke and been broke for quite some time (months). I wasn't aware you thought you fixed it.

I can report that whatever you did finally enabled me to claim the dragon hunter companion on my other characters.
  • So the latest patch notes claim that the fixed the ability to refine the Blessed Artifact Weapons, and I assumed they meant the Blessed Blade weapons. I must be wrong. My Pactsealer of the Blessed Blade and Revered Word of the Blessed Blade weapons for my Warlock still just show an empty refinement screen when I try to refined these weapons, same thing for the Rogue set of the Blessed Blade weapons. When I try, the item refinemet box comes up, the icon for the weapon is in the upper right corner, but the rest of the screen is blank. If i slot in a different item (my Golden Belt of Puissance for example) all the information is there, the reinement points needed, the enchanting stones needed and chance of success, etc. If I try to slot in the Blessed Blade weapon again from here, all the infromation goes away and it goes back to a blank screen.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Merged different threads regarding the Blessed Weapons.

The fix now works internally, but we're still investigating why it's still not the case for all characters on Live.

If your character still cannot upgrade the Blessed Weapons, please forward me your Character@handle and your platform.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    Thanks for all the reports in here. Apologies as I've been out sick for the last two weeks - Miku was able to fix the items design-wise so that new artifact weapons will work properly, but existing items on characters still needed a little bit of software fixup. Using the containers sent to percemer, I've been able to get that set up and it's going through QA now, thanks for everyone's patience!
  • uhglok#9624 uhglok Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    i tried to upgrade fey set failed the limit times creating 100% chance and yep still failure :/
  • uhglok#9624 uhglok Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    just want to say that i went and was able to restore my fey set yesterday as it normally should have worked so ty for fixing whatever the issue was for me :)