test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

1789101113»

Comments

• silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    You can’t see the Deragon bone wpns in collections. It won’t move down past the COK drops. So I can’t see the stats on the dragon sight treasure wpns.
  • rey007#5400 rey007 Member Posts: 123 Arc User

Frost enchantment is bugged to turn in. Rank 8 can't be turned in as it asks for 9, upgrade to 9 it asks for rank 10 which it will give a box of 20 medallions and the illusion. Rank it to 10 and it goes back to asking for 8

I have a Rank 8 Frost enchantment as well and the NPC asks for a Rank 9 instead. I was thinking of upgrading it but I haven't. I'll just wait until the issue is fixed and thanks for the insight.
    - Rey

- in umbra igitur pugnabimus!
  • stryker80#0653 stryker80 Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    A small item for DBV: "Serraded" is not a word, the ring (and, did I also see a shirt or pants?) likely ought to have been named "Serrated".
  • > @nitocris83 said:
    > Known Issue:
    > We are aware of Console players experiencing crashes and freezing. We continue to investigate this to identify a fix soon. Thank you for your patience.
    >
    > *****
    >
    > This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Dragonbone Vale. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on PS.
    >
    > NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.

I can't complete the elemental evil adventure because in the first quest the chest is empty I got the two seeds but the chest is empty I tried abandoned the quest but still giving me a empty chest
    Also I can't complete the weekly quest on dread ring because the chest is empty
    Also I can't complete the first quest cult prison on well of dragons because the chest is empty so I can't do the campaign
  • gale#8856 gale Member Posts: 1 New User
    Last time 6months ago I played NW on ps5 it was solid 60fps. Current patch it seems to be locked 30 fps no matter if framerate lock is on or off from ingame settings. Anyone else experiencing this?