test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reaper's Challenge queue disappeared

It seems the queue entry is gone for Reaper's Challenge right now.
Can devs please take a look?

Comments

• tiltawhirling#1261 tiltawhirling Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    It's gone -- was that intentional? Because it's one of the few things that makes me log on every day.
  • aurumreclusa#1147 aurumreclusa Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    was missing in preview too and was warned some were missing astrals so I withdrew and deposited my astrals and marked the time for logs 5.30pm Central Australian Time.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Just another bug , fix coming in ,,oh never mind , nothing gets fixed anymore .
  • pinkvivi#5597 pinkvivi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Few people including myself have found reaper challenge to be missing from the que list
  • sicaria#1953 sicaria Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    there is no RC option today?

• pinkvivi#5597 pinkvivi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Yeah seems this is soo for many others
  • expat0815#9116 expat0815 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Same here.

Grotesquely I just completed RC Pirate Kings Retreat, waited for the daily reset but then suddenly could not find RC queue anymore.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    There is no Reaper's Challenge today. Is this intended?
  • alphalostalphalost Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Yea its gone for me too.
  • paladinmyst7766#9026 paladinmyst7766 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    Yeah, gone for me too and others. Notice no one is doing RC either so I assume this is a bug affecting everyone.
  • callumf#9018 callumf Member Posts: 1,710 Arc User
    Apparently its "bugged" from guild chat?
  • ynebprodem#6840 ynebprodem Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    So this is the 2nd day and RC wasnt showing up on available queues list. So any news or update about this, did the dev team just suddenly decides to stop this features ?
  • lordmelchett#1830 lordmelchett Member Posts: 38 Arc User

So this is the 2nd day and RC wasnt showing up on available queues list. So any news or update about this, did the dev team just suddenly decides to stop this features ?

Seems all the forum posts about this problem have been merged into this thread.
    But I don't see any direct answer from the devs yet...
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks - we were alerted of this late yesterday evening and are working on getting it back up again. Thank you
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Hey folks - we were alerted of this late yesterday evening and are working on getting it back up again. Thank you

Late yesterday evening? It was reported right away, no one checks forums for ~20 hours?

Also, if the last guy who fixed it quit....you guys just need to change the end date of the event
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    masteroga said:

> @nitocris83 said:
    > Hey folks - we were alerted of this late yesterday evening and are working on getting it back up again. Thank you

Late yesterday evening? It was reported right away, no one checks forums for ~20 hours?

Also, if the last guy who fixed it quit....you guys just need to change the end date of the event

Not on the weekends. That's their time off.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.