test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.135.20220328a.7

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, April 21, 7am to 9am PT. Patch Notes are available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11515363

Comments

• masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    Why not leave the Watler with the new speed stat but just increase the deflection and speed up to 7.5% both are very important stats for tanks in this game there's not enough companions with decent stats for tanks.

Tank need to survivability and speed to keep up with the group, keep in mind the paladin has no abilities that improves movement while all other classes are designed with some sort of dash or faster run meaning paladins can easily be left behind which doesn't suite the way you want tanks to play. Speed is very important for tanks I can't stress enough how important speed is for tanks.

Please consider making the Watler give 7.5% deflect and Speed
  • avadariusavadarius Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Faithful initiate green +50 combined rating, +0.25 combat bat rating, +0.25 Outgoing heal. Faithful Initiate Epic +0.25 defence, +0.25 Crit Avoidance, +50 combined rating. Both have different companion enchantment power.
    Watler could have Walter 1 and Watler 2. One maintains current stat while the other receives a roll back to prior stats. Player who picked up zen version or AD version could have choice as which one they want. Picking up a companion only to have stats change be it favourable or nerf, can trigger strong emotion in some players be it joy or the averse.
  • avadariusavadarius Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    New tools awesome.
    Bound and upgraded my forghammer of Gond today. High grade Fey tools are equal focus to rank 20 tool+1 tool. lower grade fey tools at 550 tools are comparable to the old legendary tools. I didn't notice if the new craftable tool offer some form of Bonus + % dab hand or something. looking forward to the new tools. Now that I can craft some of the older MW tools will work them for now.
  • snowolfe#3564 snowolfe Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I would like very much to know why in the effing beloved of all that is holy; am I at a 63% download after three and and 3/4 hours at 63%.... wtf???!!!! am I to re-download and re-install the game?
  • snowolfe#3564 snowolfe Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I *only* have 5mup/5mdown... some of us do NOT live in a "fiber' or gigabit area
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited April 2022

I would like very much to know why in the effing beloved of all that is holy; am I at a 63% download after three and and 3/4 hours at 63%.... wtf???!!!! am I to re-download and re-install the game?

No idea why you have download problem. I don't have fiber or GB neither. It took seconds for me for the patch yesterday.

It does not really matter if you have fiber and super fast ISP or not. Using fiber and super fast do not mean it must be fast to deliver anything from Cryptic system to your PC. The nodes between your ISP and Cryptic (that is not controlled by either your ISP or Cryptic's ISP) can be slow or having problem.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • arazith07arazith07 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,719 Arc User

You could have limited free space available on your HDD.
  • d3drkshadowd3drkshadow Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Sometimes you get a bad connection to the patch server or maybe it is getting overloaded when to many people are downloading at once, Usually I just cancel the patch give it a minute or two restart and it goes a lot faster. I get 110 meg download and 5 meg up on most everything else from a good server.