test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to earn week two extra token of participation for Day of the Dungeon Master?

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User
I did the workshop map but didn't notice any extra tokens drop during the instance. Anyone know how to earn the extra one mentioned in the event info post?

Comments

• nic1985nic1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 415 Arc User
    The extra token of participation is a chance (low chance) from turning each quest.. some days I get the extra tokens after a couple runs, some days none. So it is really not worth it, after you get your daily 2x Tokens Participation better go do something else.

• baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    nic1985 said:

The extra token of participation is a chance (low chance) from turning each quest.. some days I get the extra tokens after a couple runs, some days none. So it is really not worth it, after you get your daily 2x Tokens Participation better go do something else.

Yes, but the ability to earn up to two extra tokens from quests given by the Evaluator of Games was available from the first day. I'm asking about the one mentioned in the event information window. It states, "When the second week of the games begins you will have a chance to earn an extra Token of Participation". During the Harvester of Nightmares event this works by giving you an optional extra round in the instance that rewards the token.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    I don't think it was thought out correctly.

But the extra chance quests are numerous and easy so it balanced out pretty well tbh.
  • alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    I was wondering why I randomly got an extra token one day.