test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Broken Xbox achievements as of mod 22

rngrob#7231 rngrob Member Posts: 30 Arc User
edited February 2022 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
First & foremost thanks for the numerous achievements you have fixed thus far & the continued communication. Unfortunately a few more require your attention.

Master of madness. Virtually impossible to get gold.

Tamer of Demogorgon - unobtainable since the rework

Master of Demogorgon - unobtainable since the rework

Thanks for reviewing & hopefully implementing a fix in a near future update.

Post edited by rngrob#7231 on

Comments

• nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issues have been escalated for a fix.
  • kal2210#5685 kal2210 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Issues have been escalated for a fix.

Thank you for your attention on this. The achievement/trophy communities appreciate it!
  • alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Any word on these? Thank you.

Edit: I also wanted to mention that I was going to purchase VIP before a bunch of the achievements were broken by patches. I decided not to, as I only want to support devs that support their game. After those achievements were fixed, I have purchased VIP. Just want to say thank you for your attention to achievements, they mean a lot to some of us!
  • rngrob#7231 rngrob Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    If at all possible can we get an update as when the remaining few broken achievements will be fixed?
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Issues have been escalated for a fix.

Hello,

I was just wondering if you could please comment on any update to this. I understand achievements/trophies that are just balance issues being a bit on the back-burner, but both demo achievements/trophies are completely unobtainable. Thanks for your efforts and attention.
    Will the mentioned broken achievement s be fixed for the launch of mod 23?
    Looking for an update on this, please.
    @nitocris83

With the rework of Demogorgon for mod 23, do we have confirmation if these 2 achievements/trophies will be fixed? We are very much anticipating a response and it has been quite a while now with multiple people having posted. Thanks for your attention.
    Bueller?
    Guess we should update the title to read broken achievements in mod 23. Any updates?
    Hello?
    I originally posted 9th February and still yet to hear anything.
    Can we get an update?
    As of the new update, there is now a 3rd broken achievement/trophy.

The update broke the “4 dead dragons!” achievement for killing all 4 dragons during a dragonflight encounter. I ran this multiple times with guildmates and confirm it is broken.
  • xedachi#2834 xedachi Member Posts: 2 Arc User

As of the new update, there is now a 3rd broken achievement/trophy.

The update broke the “4 dead dragons!” achievement for killing all 4 dragons during a dragonflight encounter. I ran this multiple times with guildmates and confirm it is broken.

I literally need this achievement in order to reach 70% for my achievements, I'm having to look at 5G and 10G achievements to equal 150G now as Dragonflight won't unlock the 'Four Dead Dragons' achievement, nobody on TrueAchievements have unlocked it for months.