test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are Marks of Potency Gone?

Other than the auction house, are the old marks of potency unavailable completely or do they still drop? I've been checking vendors (wonderous bazaar etc) and don't see them for purchase. I was hoping to refine some old enchantments to level 10+ but can't if i can't get the old potency marks.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Yes, MoP is now obsolete. It still can drop though but I consider it is something dev has not cleaned up.
    Unless you are missing one or two medallion to get a r2 (60 medallion) and above, in my opinion, there is no point to upgrade old enchantment to r10 which gives you only one medallion.
    A new rank 1 can be purchased with 100K AD. Selling (say) 30 medallion worth of old enchantment in AH should give you more than 100K AD. Since I am not in your platform, I don't really know the price in your AH.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    caelia#3631 caelia Member Posts: 140 Arc User
    Came here looking for some answers, but it seems that MOPs is something the devs have not addressed. They just made them non viable with no explanation and no option for replacements (mind you) I still get MOPs from drops in dungeons and from invocation bags. So whats the point of giving these still when apparently they decided to just not use them anymore? :/
    Same with Enchanting stones you only need them for just artifacts/equipment. At the very least the option to trade x amount of them for the new glyph of potency should of been an option.
  • Options
    alphanate#0863 alphanate Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    Probably overlooked and needs to be moved to antique scholar
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Not overlook. It is intentional. High rank of MOP can be exchanged in antique scholar for AD. Low rank got nothing. They are just RP now.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***