test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lockbox of Dark Omens

13»

Comments

• benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Just as a heads up, and in no way defending the state of this game, but there has been an acknowledgment that the patch did not work for those who also have the bone golem mount, and its being looked into.
  • jadebleurose#3318 jadebleurose Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2022

Black Unicorn - Account cannot be reclaimed. I have it on my main but it is not showing up for reclaim on anyone else.

Same here. I won and have both Omen of Despair and Black Unicorn on my main. Omen is reclaimable for all of my other characters, but the Black Unicorn is not.

EDIT: Sorry, @percemer, my main's name is Akneth (no last name or prefix. Just, "Akneth") | Class: Warlock | PC platform. Forgot to add it in my original post. I have also recently acquired the Dragon Hunter, and as mentioned by all and devs, I cannot reclaim it either.
    Post edited by jadebleurose#3318 on
  • panikviper#4370 panikviper Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    @percemer

Hello,

I claimed all 3, mythic and legendary mount and companion, on Xbox One and cannot reclaim them with my other characters.

The character that claimed them:
    Commando Viper
    Xbox Gamertag:
    PanikVIPER

I hope there will be a way to fix it.

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

The dev team will fix these issues as soon as possible, thanks again for your patience!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • qorbane#8622 qorbane Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    My Dragon hunter is still only on the toon that got it in the lock box, is this ever going to get fixed? Is the horse fixed yet because I have no bonded to mine yet out of fear of it still being broken. Did you guys loose all your programers or something?
  • julio#7843 julio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi! Same thing here. I bought a Dragon Hunter companion (account) from the Tramalune Auction House (meaning, from other player) and, until now (10 days or so) the companion is unclaimable on my others characters.
    This is, I believe, a critical flaw.
    Since it is a companion that directly affects the latest and newest campaign of the game, it should be on the priority list (I am afraid that the companion will be reclaimable once I have completely finished the campaign and it will be useless to me)
    Thank you very much for the attention and have a nice day 🙂
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    No great surprise, but just logged on following todays patch, and im still unable to calim my Omen of Despair account wide.
  • savitar#4535 savitar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i had to rebuy a dragon hunter comp to unlock it today even though i already own the item i had to then buy it from ah today just so its now claimable unfortunately both mounts are still not claimable unless you rebuy the same items you already own thats the only fix right now though i wouldnt waste anymore ad to get items unlocked that you should already own :(
  • currentdragoon#9312 currentdragoon Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Even after today's patch on Xbox, black unicorn and dragon hunter companion is still not unlocked account wide.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    The Omen of Despair mount, the Black Unicorn mount, and the Dragon Hunter companion should now all be appropriately claimable from the Reward Claims Agent once applied to the roster. [...] However, there are still known cases where they can’t be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent; we’re still working on one more retroactive fix for the final known issue.

[PC] Patch Notes: Version: NW.135.20220328a.2

[Console] Patch Notes: NW.135.20220208a.22
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • alphalostalphalost Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Black Unicorn - Account I still cannot reclaim it. So frustrated. :(
  • alacander#1629 alacander Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same. Black Unicorn - Account bought with my main character Alacander Melanthium@alacander#1629 still cannot claimable. In fact I am wondering if the bug on mounts and companions that someone can get from the release of this last patch are claimable, but those that have been dropped from chests or bought and equipped previously... How do they appear from the rewards agent...
  • allfather#3246 allfather Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I finally got something besides reroll tokens and green insignias from the lockbox (Dragon Hunter companion) and it's broken. Waited patiently for it to be fixed, but I suppose I am in the "known cases where they can’t be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent" area as I still get no indication I can reclaim it on alts. I just got another one from the lockbox (RNG kinda hates me), but don't want to just waste it to see if opening it fixes the problem (rather give it to my wife's toon to help her out some). Hope it gets sorted soon.

I can hope, right?
  • azdrakonisazdrakonis Member Posts: 1 New User
    I still cannot claim the omen of despair on any alts and now I cannot even swap it out of the stable on my character that looted it from the lockbox. Zanthar Uth Selesti@DozenBug4
  • muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    I still can't claim the omen of despair on my alts.
    When will you guys finally fix this?
  • alacander#1629 alacander Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Problem solved, After the last patch of 2 days ago I was able to redeem Black Unicorn - Account on all my alts, so I still bought Dragon Hunter - Account and I had no problem with that either. TY