test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes: NW.135.20220328a.2

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
Neverwinter will undergo scheduled maintenance tomorrow, 7-9am PT. Patch Notes are available.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11514163

Comments

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    So in the patch notes it says that the well of dragons quests can now be completed as you have put items in the chest .
    What about the Dread Ring Lairs ? More than half the time I cannot open these
  • arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User

The Omen of Despair mount, the Black Unicorn mount, and the Dragon Hunter companion should now all be appropriately claimable from the Reward Claims Agent once applied to the roster.
    However, there are still known cases where they can’t be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent; we’re still working on one more retroactive fix for the final known issue.

Any projected time frame on the final fix for this?

• benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    I guess i must have the final known issue, as i still cant claim my Omen of Despair account wide. Any idea what the final problem is and when it will be resolved?
  • crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer

The Omen of Despair mount, the Black Unicorn mount, and the Dragon Hunter companion should now all be appropriately claimable from the Reward Claims Agent once applied to the roster.
    However, there are still known cases where they can’t be claimed from the Reward Claims Agent; we’re still working on one more retroactive fix for the final known issue.

Any projected time frame on the final fix for this?

I sent the fix to QA yesterday, so if all goes well it should be in the next patch.
  • darkwolf#2736 darkwolf Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    So when is the ps4 and xbox getting the bard fixes that the pc got in today's patch. I wood like to no as well as a fuw of my friends .
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I still can't claim the Dragon Hunter on my other characters. The claim valuables is flashing and the promo tab is flashing but no dragon hunter to be found. First time in years no Zen purchase for my birthday as I just can't justify paying to be frustrated waiting for you to fix things.

Angry Dwarf
  • thany#4351 thany Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    So. Can someone explain me why we got bugged lockbox ?!? And even after this patch we (well, me too) can't still collect companion on alts ?!? Why did you release something like that ?!?! What's the point ?!?! I just can't understand that so i must ask.
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User

So in the patch notes it says that the well of dragons quests can now be completed as you have put items in the chest .
    What about the Dread Ring Lairs ? More than half the time I cannot open these

Still not fixed in Dragon Prison quest. Chest has nothing quest will not complete.

• johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    > @flyball#6248 said:
    > Still not fixed in Dragon Prison quest. Chest has nothing quest will not complete.
    Oh geez , not surprised. Ty for the info
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    The patch notes don't list the dragon prison quest but does list the other 2 lair quests:

The chests at the end of the following quests now grant Seals of the Adventurer along with other consumables:
    Draconic Alchemy
    Infernal Bindings