test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sharandar Campaign Completion Bug

algur#6735 algur Member Posts: 10 Arc User
I completed episode 3 of the New Sharandar campaign yesterday. All 3 episodes are showing 100% complete. However, the in-game achievement for completing episode 3 did not unlock. This is one the Xbox.

Comments

• Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User

I completed episode 3 of the New Sharandar campaign yesterday. All 3 episodes are showing 100% complete. However, the in-game achievement for completing episode 3 did not unlock. This is one the Xbox.

Then, why do you post this in PC forum instead of Xbox forum?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options

This is the destination of the link that support sent me.
  • Options
    edited March 2022

Then, they don't even know you are playing with Xbox. Use this one:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/categories/bug-reports-xbox-one
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    You have to complete the story quests to get the achievements. The journal shows it by % but The titles and achievements come from defeating the coven.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    pitshade said:

You have to complete the story quests to get the achievements. The journal shows it by % but The titles and achievements come from defeating the coven.

I've defeated the coven witches as part of the story. I've also completed the weeklies for defeating the witches multiple times. To my knowledge all story quests have been completed.
  • Options

They're well aware my issue is on Xbox as I input my Xbox gamertag and character name when I submitted the ticket.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    Since you are talking about "in game achievement" for completing episode 3 of Sharandar, I think it is something that does not exist in PC but in XBox (may be PS4 too). Hence, it is important that you post in Xbox bug report forum.
  • Options
    edited March 2022

They're well aware my issue is on Xbox as I input my Xbox gamertag and character name when I submitted the ticket.
    You can tell them all the correct information but they don't read it.

I deal with them more than once. I had to keep on copy and paste from the first post to tell them the SAME thing again and again. May be the 3rd time, they started to read what they should have read from the beginning.
  • Options
    jadebleurose#3318 jadebleurose Member Posts: 24 Arc User

pitshade said:

I've defeated the coven witches as part of the story. I've also completed the weeklies for defeating the witches multiple times. To my knowledge all story quests have been completed.
    Hmm...now I'm wondering if that's what's going on with mine too. PC player here. I completed all the coven stories as well as the shade versions too and while my weekly haul bar filled up to completion, the last little bit on the progress bar didn't budge last week, despite all of my grinding. I might try again today, now that it's all reset for the week again. Although, I must admit that I am a little reluctant, because I hate grinding for nothing. It's like completing a quest dungeon only to open an EMPTY chest after fighting the big boss at the end.

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Is this for "Defender of the Feywild"?