test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reinforcement work on some gear

bob0pedic#9301 bob0pedic Member Posts: 1 Arc User
So I have spent considerable time to gather resources and astral diamonds to craft my reinforcement kits, power, defense, deflect. I was able to apply them to head, armor, arms, and feet. When I tried to apply to neck, rings, waist, shirt, and pants, it did not recognize any in my inventory. I can go back to head and see the item in my inventory, but I did want destroy what was in the head slot. Anyone else have this issue? These were the greater kits, not enough diamonds to craft a major kit for now.
Tagged:

Comments

• silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    The neck and rings take other kits, jewels. Stamina regen etc.
  • grandforest#4819 grandforest Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Another interesting thing - these reinforcements of armor or rings, necks, etc. - DO NOT PULL OUT! They are not withdrawn. This is a flaw, of course. Pay attention developers!
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited March 2022

Another interesting thing - these reinforcements of armor or rings, necks, etc. - DO NOT PULL OUT! They are not withdrawn. This is a flaw, of course. Pay attention developers!

It was not designed to be pull out. It was designed to be override by the next one since the beginning of the reinforcement kit. Yes, they have wanted you to make a new one every time for every new piece of equipment you will get. On top of it, if you put reinforcement kit on a equipment, that piece of equipment will become character bound too. Yes, by design regardless you like it or not. If it acts the same as enchantment, they would have just added another enchantment slot and not to introduce a new mechanic to do with reinforcement kit.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited March 2022

So I have spent considerable time to gather resources and astral diamonds to craft my reinforcement kits, power, defense, deflect. I was able to apply them to head, armor, arms, and feet. When I tried to apply to neck, rings, waist, shirt, and pants, it did not recognize any in my inventory. I can go back to head and see the item in my inventory, but I did want destroy what was in the head slot. Anyone else have this issue? These were the greater kits, not enough diamonds to craft a major kit for now.

Head, armour, arm, feet use one type of reinforcement.
    Neck, ring, waist use another type of reinforcement (from Jewelcrafting).
    Shirt and pants could use yet another type of reinforcement that do not exist anymore (unless you have it but applying them do nothing because that stat is obsolete).

I believe you can only apply reinforcement for the equipment that is being equipped (i.e. you are wearing it).

The tooltip of the reinforcement kit tells you which type of equipment that particular kit can apply to.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***