test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lockbox of Dark Omens

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,182 Arc User
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    neither is the dragon hunter companion, and legendary account hunting hawk has been not claimable again for a few updates now
  • tag#9755 tag Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The new lockbox mount and companion are suppose to be account wide; however, I am unable to claim them on other toons. Please help.
  • doratea#3255 doratea Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I just put a ticket in on the same issue.
  • gor1llaf1stgor1llaf1st Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    legendary account hunting hawk has been not claimable again for a few updates now
  • mjlewis27mjlewis27 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am also not able to claim the dark unicorn on my other characters. @mjlewis27
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Delete
    Post edited by tgwolf on
  • miillsanthony#4075 miillsanthony Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I got a black unicorn which hasn't been claimable on any additional charaters
  • pertadon99pertadon99 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I claimed the Dragon Hunter companion on Don Perta@pertadon99 on Thursday after the release of the Lockbox. However It does not appear in the RCA for the character that was claimed on or any other of my characters. Platform: PC. The character that claimed the companion has its bonus and can be summoned.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Thank you for your help!

I escalated the following issues for investigation:
    • Omen of Despair, Black Unicorn, and Dragon Hunter are not available at the RCA for account-wide claim. Same issue with the Hunting Hawk (companion).
    • There might be an issue regarding the Equip Power "Stalwart" from the Omen of Despair mount that grants "Item Level: 1,200 +7,200 Maximum Hit Points +1,080 Combined Rating" but it should grant "3,000 +18,000 +2,700" respectively (the player seems to have 10+ Mythic mounts in his stable as seen in the video; other equip powers have 3,000 item level).
    • The Dragon Hunter companion isn't mentioned in the English tooltip (console) and French tooltip (all platforms).
    • There are some clipping issues with the Omen of Despair mount.
    • A player reported that the Dragon Hunter companion is male when the first or the second appearance is selected, but it's female at the third and fourth appearance.
    Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • dnosrcdnosrc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    A fix for the Hunting Hawk reclaim i sent to customer service over a month ago:

The RCA entry for the Hunting Hawk is only shown when the Greenscale Bowman - Account (also from the same pack) is used/activated on an account. Very likely the if-clause responsible for showing the Hunting Hawk - Entry in the RCA incorrectly checks for Greenscale Bowman unlock.
  • currentdragoon#9312 currentdragoon Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Received the legendary corrupted unicorn and dragon hunter companion from the Dark omens lockboxes and neither one are account wide unlock.
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Shocked, shocked I say that new content is buggy or unplayable on console!
  • alphalostalphalost Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    I cant reclaim Black Unicorn - Account. I have it on my main but it is not showing for reclaim on my alts.
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    I claimed / equipped the mythic mount on Herb Me@drartwhodent and it is not reclaimable by my other chars.
    I claimed / equipped the legendary mount on Blunder Thud@drartwhodent and it is also a no show.
    I'm waiting to equip the new companion on *anybody* until a patch says it is all okay.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    The Black Unicorn and Omen of Despair can now properly be reclaimed from the Reward Claims Agent if account unlocked.

Yeah right! Omen of despair is NOT claimable at RCA still....
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    The dragon hunter companion is still not claimable at RCA either. Please get this stuff sorted out before you release...
  • savitar#4535 savitar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    still cant relciam any of my items the omen of despair mythic account mount, black unicorn account mount and dragon hunter companion all equipped on one toon but there is no relciam for any of my items at all no new mounts or my new comp
  • ironraine#6605 ironraine Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Black Unicorn - Account, Dragon Hunter - Account, and Omen of Despair - Account all cannot be reclaimed. They were opened on my main and are not showing up for reclaim on anyone else.
  • benyrbenyr Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    Was the patch even run? I was on at the advised times and the servers never went down, and i still cant claim my amount wide Omen of Despair
  • alacander#1629 alacander Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Same issue, Black Unicorn - Account assigned on my main character Alacander Melanthium@alacander#1629 and cannot be reclaimed for the account, for anyone of others characters.
    Post edited by alacander#1629 on
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    Mythic Omen of Despair Mount and I'll presume Legendary Black Unicorn as well judging by the posts are still not reclaimable after the patch.

All it fixed was the tooltip on the lockbox.

Platform: Xbox

@percemer

It's great a patch got out so quick but it effectively did nothing based on reports.
    With today's patch, both the companion and mount are still not account wide unlocked.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Hello,

Thanks! I escalated again the issue, and I will remove this line from the patch notes if the issue is unfortunately not fixed for everyone. Thank you for your patience!
    percemer said:

• A player reported that the Dragon Hunter companion is male when the first or the second appearance is selected, but it's female at the third and fourth appearance.
    Regarding this, the Devs confirmed this is working as intended!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
    Black unicorn and dragon hunter companion still cannot be reclaimed even after yesterday's patch. Had purchased 2 20 key bundles in the Zen market and purchased 40 omen lockboxes in the Wondrous Bazaar. The toon I did this on was Rolen Darksbane@CurrentDragoon
  • alacander#1629 alacander Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Same. Black Unicorn - Account assigned on my main character Alacander Melanthium@alacander#1629 still cannot be reclaimed.
  • tinfoilarmor86#2510 tinfoilarmor86 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I still cannot claim the account mount from this box. It was patched but didnt make any difference.
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Why was this unfinished mess even released?
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    anna#4890 said:

Why was this unfinished mess even released?

Because it is more important to meet an arbitrary deadline than to release code that has fewer bugs.
  • doratea#3255 doratea Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I can still not claim the mythic, legendary mounts, not can I claim the Epic Companion on any of my alts, like everyone else on the game. @FennecFoxKitten on Xbox.