test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lockbox of Dark Omens

percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
edited March 2022 in News & Announcements

The new Lockbox of Dark Omens is now available on all platforms.

Siphon all hope and joy off your foes with the new Omen of Despair mount, and much more!

Known Issues

With the release of the new Lockbox of Dark Omens, there are a couple issues in this release that will be addressed soon, ideally next week.
  • The Omen of Despair mount can be consumed even if the player already has the mount in its stable. This will cause the item to vanish and a secondary copy of the Stalwart power to apply to the powers list.
  • The Corrupted Unicorn mount has the same issue as the Omen of Despair mount.
  • (new) The Dragon Hunter is not available at the RCA for Account Wide Claim.
  • (investigating - need more details) The Omen of Despair and Corrupted Unicorn mounts are not available at the RCA for Account Wide Claim.
Percemer
EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
----------
Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service

Comments

• karacarn#7022 karacarn Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    The character model (female Aasimar OP) is clipping in the seat of the mount
  • karacarn#7022 karacarn Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    More detailed picture.
  • My legendary Dark Omen mount is only appearing and available on my main character that open the lockbox. I am unable to access or pick it up for my others toons.
  • murphystoutmurphystout Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    Once again new box and new problem. I was lucky enough to get dragon hunter and omen of despair in 1st 12 keys. However the dragon hunter companion - account is not reclaimable on my other characters. The omen of despair worked just fine.

PROBLEM: Dragon Hunter - Account - Not actually reclaimable by other characters on account
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    The new companion, the dragon hunter, is shown as being account wide but once equipped it is not available in any of the usual claim places on any character. I've relogged, rebooted etc and no change...

Another strange thing about this companion is that the first two appearances are male, but the 3rd and 4th are female! The females are a much slighter build than the males so it's not that they are in drag either....
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 300 Arc User
    The title pretty much sums it up.
    I got the new mythic mount and equipped it on one of my 'mains', but my other characters do not see it in any of the reward agents tabs.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    Same here for both Mythic and Legendary.
    I have all 3 (Mythic mount, legendary mount, companion) and I can't reclaim any of them.
  • nathan4657nathan4657 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Same issue here.

Xbox
  • keaton1#2431 keaton1 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Same. I even went to the claim's agent in PE to see if it was just where I was using the remote reclaim. Nothing.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Did you equip it on your main character? It only becomes account reclaimable once it is bound /equipped
    If that’s not the case , sorry
    Lmao , I’ll take the female version please
    Guess it’s a bug , seeing a lot of posts saying same thing
    It appears to be a bug , lots of posts about this and the companion
  • k272t#1665 k272t Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    My post was not helpful for your issue so have deleted it . Apologies
    Post edited by k272t#1665 on
  • mrdanthedeadman#3794 mrdanthedeadman Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Bound the legendary version after the mythic one myself... Noticed that the mythics combat power was changed to the magnitude of the legendary version. Changed toons to see if binding the mythic after the leg could fix, but noticed the mythic was not in my reclaimables... Seems as though the leg for some reason overwrites the mythic methinks.

On the PS4 version btw.
  • mrdanthedeadman#3794 mrdanthedeadman Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    The new mounts are similarly bugged. If you equip the leg after the mythic, it for some reason overwrites the mythic. Not certain if the mythic can be reclaimed if you don't equip the leg version however.

There is a known issue, it was stated in the patch notes for March 23rd, Expected date of 'fix' is sometime next week .

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11512763

as per those Patch notes ---

Known Issues

With the release of the new Lockbox of Dark Omens, there are a couple issues in this release that will be addressed soon, ideally next week.

The Omen of Despair mount can be consumed even if the player already has the mount in its stable. This will cause the item to vanish and a secondary copy of the Stalwart power to apply to the powers list.
    The Corrupted Unicorn mount has the same issue as the Omen of Despair mount.

Hope this answer somewhat helps and hopefully will be sorted for you all soon

This doesn't sound like the same issue that's being reported here. The issue we are having is that we equipped the mount on one toon, but cannot claim it on other toons.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    See Aragon's video, the mount's item level is bugged:

https://youtu.be/dN7OXLKCV40

• hardrockl1lhardrockl1l Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Yeah @noworries#8859 , plz fix this issue and same issue for the mythic Mount as well as legendary one.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    @nitocris83
    @kreatyve

Sounds like there is the same issue with the Legendary version as well.
    Neither are reclaimable.

Only bound the Mythic version and it's not there.
    None of them can be reclaimed on PC or Console.

Not to metion there is a visual bug with the Lockbox contents description:

Doesn't show the companion at all, lol. Even the official images in the announcement on here had the same issue until they fixed it.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,083 Arc User
    I find it interesting that they announced prior that there were known issues, and yet, here people are complaining about those issues.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Known Issues

• The Omen of Despair mount can be consumed even if the player already has the mount in its stable. This will cause the item to vanish and a secondary copy of the Stalwart power to apply to the powers list.
    • The Corrupted Unicorn mount has the same issue as the Omen of Despair mount.
    • (new) The Dragon Hunter is not available at the RCA for Account Wide Claim.
    • (investigating - need more details) The Omen of Despair and Corrupted Unicorn mounts are not available at the RCA for Account Wide Claim.
    Percemer
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings!

I merged all threads here to help us investigate all issues related to the Lockbox of Dark Omens.

The team was unfortunatly not able to reproduce the issue regarding the mounts that are not available at the RCA for some players. If you are experiencing this issue, please let us know your Character'sName@handle. It will be very helpful for the devs to investigate and fix it.

@thunderfoot3406#7908 @drartwhodent @arieswytch#9832 @mrdanthedeadman#3794 @hardrockl1l @tgwolf

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Percemer
    ----------
    edited March 2022
    @percemer

I claimed all 3 on Aeryn ShadowCloak@arieswytch#9832.

I am able to summon both mounts to ride. I am able to summon the companion. I have access to both versions of the mount combat power, but I only have the legendary version of the mount equip power. I have access to both the enhancement and the equip power from the companion (although the enhancement may also be from another companion I already had. I didn't check for that before equipping).

I believe the equip order was companion, mythic mount, legendary mount, but I'm not 100% sure on that. I spot checked on 3 other toons and cannot claim either of the 2 mounts or the companion.

Please let me know if you need any additional information.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Bound mythic mount and the pet on Lerissa Nineshadow@pitshade. Unable to claim on other characters.

ETA there are clipping issues on the mount, female wood elf.

"We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • cobaltbleudragon#1936 cobaltbleudragon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Black Unicorn - Account cannot be reclaimed. I have it on my main but it is not showing up for reclaim on anyone else.