test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirage upgrading bug

savageantihero#9007 savageantihero Member Posts: 3 Arc User
edited March 2022 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Can someone look into this, have not been able to upgrade the off hand weapon to legendary for my rogue. The mainhand was restored and fully upgraded before this current mod no problem. I have 2 links showing what's going on. The YouTube link was a few days after dragonbone vale dropped for console. The xbox link was about a week ago and I just tried right before posting here, same broken result. I let two content creators know about this about a month ago and would've been happy to send them links or video so they could see and possibly get more attention to this as I'm sure I'm not the only one this is happening to. I can't be.

I refuse to have to re-farm all the materials to make another, as the river district is my least liked zone, can't stand it there as you literally have to fight just about everything that you're within 1000 yards of when doing anything. It's like they have the barovian taroka deck card on that gives enemies a greater aggro radius in the hunts. Easy to kill stuff in the zone but it's a huge time sink when trying to grind out the mats and I have to fight every mob that looks my way...

Anyhow I shouldn't have to buy one off the auction house cause of a bug, especially not for what ppl are wanting for them ad wise & a trade is outta the question. Wouldn't even entertain that, not for the time and effort I wasted grinding these out in my spare time as again I'm just gonna say I do not like the river district, felt this way before and something like this doesn't exactly scream out to me go back and farm some more. Hope this can get resolved soon.

https://www.xbox.com/play/media/K3Q3F4RG

https://youtu.be/apZqghSqqLY
Post edited by savageantihero#9007 on

Comments

• savageantihero#9007 savageantihero Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    So you guys just gonna ignore this?...
  • masterogamasteroga Member Posts: 474 Arc User
    > @savageantihero77#2665 said:
    > So you guys just gonna ignore this?...

It's only been a day since you posted. It takes them months to fix things once reported, if they fix them at all
  • savageantihero#9007 savageantihero Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    masteroga said:

> @savageantihero77#2665 said:
    > So you guys just gonna ignore this?...

It's only been a day since you posted. It takes them months to fix things once reported, if they fix them at all

Not my first rodeo around here, I know it will take time. What I meant was I have 2 different videos of what's happening so that they can see. And I guess bug reports with video of reproduction of said bug goes unnoticed, I just want my materials recouped. I obviously can't get back the time spent farming those in my spare time which I don't have alot of. But thanks for the insight bud...
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    It was reported before in PC and it is a long while already. It will take them a long while to fix "old" stuff if they choose to fix it at all. The new stuff has tons of issue and they have not fixed most of them. So, what is their priority?
    It is not they don't know about it. They have known that for a while.
    They probably will 'fix' it and nerf it at the same time. You could be right. They may just ignore this for now.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • soaringaurora#7576 soaringaurora Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I have the same issue for my wizard's offhand. It was already upgraded to epic before Mod22 dropped, but now I can't upgrade it to legendary. I get the same "empty" box. Darn. I was hoping it would be a quick fix for the devs.