test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enchanting Stone Rank 6

Hi, i would like to know what are the plans for enchanting stone stones rank 6. Now they have absolutely no use in the game and i have a lot, i wish to know if they're gonna give me any money in the future... xD

Comments

• johnalansimmonsjohnalansimmons Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 33 Arc User
    No chance of that happening, might as well refine them.
  • alessandrocz#1760 alessandrocz Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    No chance of happening what?
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    no chance of what you asked

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    Since you can still buy Enchanting stone rank 6 from vendor and no exchange for AD, I assume it could be useful in the future.
    Post edited by plasticbat on
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Useful as RP.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • aslan3775aslan3775 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 295 Arc User
    I agree with @plasticbat that they will be useful in the future--since they stack, I would (and am) keep them in the bank for the future. If you don't want them, I would sell them on AH, but they are relatively inexpensive--no where near as much as you 'spent' obtaining them.

Remember when you ran Dread Ring on the weekends because you were guaranteed that you would get the epic enchanting stone (rank 5)? How I wish I would have run that on every character I had every weekend. Now it is back to RNG.
  • blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 514 Arc User
    I have been sucking on my rank 8 and 9's since the conversion. They don't have much flavor, they never get any smaller, and they seem to last forever. Since Cryptic is done with them, I plan to open a candy factory and market them as...
    Consistently Enduring Lump Plugs. :trollface:

Just killing time...