test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enhancements/Enchantments "lost" when switching loadouts (Still happpening after new patch)

darthrumdarthrum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
edited March 2022 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Not sure if I am doing anything wrong, but every time I switch from one loadout to another, some or all of my enchantments are now showings as "not in your inventory" but when I click the Enchant and then select "equip an item" they are all there and I have to re-equip up to all 9 of the Offense, Defense and Utility. I have four loadouts I switch fairly regularly depending on what I am doing and it is getting a bit annoying/irritating. This same thing used to happen with my Bonus and Combat as well as Companion. Somehow it just stopped?
Post edited by darthrum on

Comments

• darthrumdarthrum Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Still doing it even after the most recent patch. I have different enchants slotted between Arbiter and Devout Cleric and they all unslot and I have to reslot everything each time I change. is this working as intended? I have different loadouts for different scenarios as well with Arbiter. given up on using those as they do the same. Unless I lock the exact same enchants slotted in the exact same spots across all laodouts. which doesn't work....