Well of Dragons Lairs end chest bug.

2»

Comments

• trace#7852 trace Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    For console, plug in a USB keyboard, hit the "1" key, for quest completion
  • flerkinflerkin Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @"nativerock9015#2463" said:
    > > @plasticbat said:
    > > Does XBox version have a way to abandon the instance?
    >
    > Yes it does, you can abandon the quest. Which I will be doing when I log back onto that character.

some of my characters are able to abandon the quest and try again tomorrow but a couple can't abandon and thus can't get past the first day of the campaign at all
    > @"milehighxr#1299" said:
    > Knock wood, uh huh huh he said wood, I haven't had this issue on 3 toons that i have run thru all these areas this weekend.

then why post on this topic?
  • skladzien#2892 skladzien Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    > @trace#7852 said:
    > For console, plug in a USB keyboard, hit the "1" key, for quest completion

Don't You think i should be able to play game with basic xb equipment? There is nowhere any info that i will need a keyboard, so i am not going to but one just to finish quest. I just uninstalled the game :-P
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User

For console, plug in a USB keyboard, hit the "1" key, for quest completion

Tested this today. It does work to let you complete the mission.

> @trace#7852 said:
    > For console, plug in a USB keyboard, hit the "1" key, for quest completion

Don't You think i should be able to play game with basic xb equipment? There is nowhere any info that i will need a keyboard, so i am not going to but one just to finish quest. I just uninstalled the game :-P

A lot of people do have a usb keyboard lying around. I find playing with a wireless keyboard for entering chat text helps a ton.
  • thewretched1982#9721 thewretched1982 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Hitting 1 on the Chatpad works for Dread Ring and Well of Dragons and possibly any chest. Worked on March 1st, 2022
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Lmao , first games problems were our friends list , now we need extra tech gear to finish quests ? Ffs , ridiculous
  • misery3972misery3972 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It started for me after last update... guessing it is rewards not having enchantments, which are fazed out.
    Just a guess but it's spreading to other end quest chests.
  • zardozinia#9203 zardozinia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Cannot complete quets as chests cannot be accessed at the end of no crevice untouched also lairs in dread ring well of dragons so a lot of missions are patiently waiting for some sort of remedy from you. So get this bug fixed, as countless other CUSTOMERS/PLAYERS are in limbo with the same problem. Have done these quests 4 to 5 times hoping for a result, NADA!!! Also forge a gauntlet open chest NADA,lose gauntlet, lose rewards. Is this another definition of insanity. I will not purchase anything from your store until this is sorted!
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    @nitocris83 @percemer dread ring, well of dragons and now Biggrins tomb. Is there an update on when this bug will be fixed. Being unable to complete these quests on various characters is a pain. It's almost game breaking on lower IL toons.

@nitocris83 @percemer dread ring, well of dragons and now Biggrins tomb. Is there an update on when this bug will be fixed. Being unable to complete these quests on various characters is a pain. It's almost game breaking on lower IL toons.

Nothing yet about this or astral diamond exchange but hey they patched loadouts today! rejoice
  • skladzien#2892 skladzien Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Not ALMOST geamebreaking, i haven't been playing this game for over a month now because of this bug.
    Ok smart people

I plugged in a keyboard to my PS4. I’m standing in the chest ring where it says “ treasure chest press x to interact “ I press 1 on key board and nothing happens . I am in prison in well of dragons

Ffs cryptic, fix this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> already
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2022

Ok smart people

I plugged in a keyboard to my PS4. I’m standing in the chest ring where it says “ treasure chest press x to interact “ I press 1 on key board and nothing happens . I am in prison in well of dragons

Ffs cryptic, fix this HAMSTER already

Try pressing 1 after interacting with the chest and it's empty. The keyboard trick is so you can complete the quest not so you can interact with the chest before it's opened. One thing however; I play on xbox where I KNOW it works, I don't have a PS4 to be able to test it.
    > @baucoin said:
    > Try pressing 1 after interacting with the chest and it's empty. The keyboard trick is so you can complete the quest not so you can interact with the chest before it's opened. One thing however; I play on xbox where I KNOW it works, I don't have a PS4 to be able to test it.

Ty , I’ll try that
  • zardozinia#9203 zardozinia Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Chest does not open, quest cannot be finalised, don't be glum chum, cheer yourself up! Go to the ingame store and BUY, BUY, BUY, we have discounts! So,spend that zen and they could fix these problems,WHEN?
  • jkgoosejkgoose Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    WoD sacrificial victims go to cult prison: the end chest is empty and I can not complete this missions to move forward in the game. I have a dragon born barbarian 20th level it's my 4th character. I've never beaten this on this character. XBox.
  • iamerror101#8310 iamerror101 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same. I just ran it twice today to complete the infernal bindings quest in well of dragons- opening the treasure chest at the end only produced a blank window both times. So can't complete the quest as the last task is 'collect reward.' Can't even exit either, had to use a teleport scroll.

On xbox & have no usb keyboard
  • arsinoeivy#3329 arsinoeivy Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @baucoin said:
    > I just tried Infernal Bindings quest in the Well of Dragons and when I got to the end reward chest it had nothing in it. The quest won't complete until you "collect reward" so you can't finish the mission.

Yeah, just had it happen to me on the same Infernal Bindings Mission and it’s been months since you reported it, really sucks that it’s still happening…