test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifacts Moved to Enhancements in Auction House

fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
Not sure if this was intended - I didn't see it in the patch notes, but artifacts have been moved to the Enhancements tab in the auction house. Artifacts have always been in the Equipment category.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    Yes, this was reported. In addition, the search messed up too.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Also the majority of the illusions are in fashion tab. I listed stuff, checked on it cuz I though HAMSTER should've sold fast cuz when I posted there was a dread illusion in misc(where i was looking) for 400k, and as usual I undercut huge. Searched in misc, and mine weren't there. Pulled all items fearing huge bug. Listed again, and looked in other tabs, and sure enough in fashion.

What else is being moved around in the shadows in an effort to stifle our ad earnings?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,208 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    They moved artifact to the "Enchantments" tab of "Character" instead of "Gear". So, it is the corresponding change in AH except they did not do it right. This change is probably aimed to ease the confusion to new players (who starts playing after mod 22 launched).
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***