test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Random Trial Queue (RTQ) BUG

I'm not sure if someone has already reported this.

Before Mod 22, we can queue in and get any of the trials in the list for Random Trial Queue (Assault on Svardborg, Cradle of the Death God, Rise of Tiamat and Demogorgon).

Now came mod 22, it seems that some of us are being kicked/removed from queue after the timer runs out even though we clicked on Accept when the queue popped.

Also, it appears that only Demogorgon and Tiamat are always the available ones and never the other 2 (Svardborg and Cradle).

Some mentioned that if a player in the queue group has not completed one of the campaigns that is connected to the trial then it will only queue us in for those that is available for everybody.

Could you please look into this as most mid-game players like me is not enjoying these Random Trial runs especially when we get Demo. :disappointed:

Thanks

Comments

• geoblaze#5736 geoblaze Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hello. I can confirm it also happen for the avanced dungeon queue below that one. When you're waiting as DPS, it's pretty discouraging to have to wait all the time again and again (Mostly play healer, but not everytime, so can imagine how it's infuriating).

Please make this one a top priority, it really is a huge problem for those who want to attend before the limited enchantement expires and the gear level decrease.
  • miraclegaming#9971 miraclegaming Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    @crypticpop
    @nitrocris

One can simply reproduce the issue as long as you have this requirements:
    * Storm King Thunder / Omu / Well of Dragons campaign NOT completed.
    * Item level of player is at least 40k

Queue solo or queue as a group in RTQ, wait for the queue to pop. Click Accept

You either get kicked/removed from queue or you get Demogorgon.
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    This has been happening since the new mod released. We've been checking if everyone is indeed not afk, and asking people to leave Dragonbone vale. This seems to work, but miraclegaming seems to have it figured out better so they're probably right.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Issue has been escalated previously but no update is available at this time.
  • lucadamingolucadamingo Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    It's like 1/10 for me at best (that's about 300 minutes queued per actual run). I have read things and I appreciate people that have explained potentially how to get out of this problem very much but I have been playing for almost 10 years, I have characters I haven't done certain zone's on and they never will (but still sitting on 150K extra bonus ad), but that's the fix lol?! This is so stupid, the fact that it's been weeks.
  • helder06#5996 helder06 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    July 7th was notified for correction and we have reached the 24/02th and we still don't have a solution for this problem. Me and my friends are trying to get into dungeon and not doing after a long trying. How long will you not fix the problem, crypt?
  • crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    Updating since this is a higher priority issue - another engineer has identified and fixed the main cause for queues failing since m22 and it should be fixed in an upcoming patch once it gets through QA!
  • victusvahnfirevictusvahnfire Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    > @crypticpop#7861 said:
    > Updating since this is a higher priority issue - another engineer has identified and fixed the main cause for queues failing since m22 and it should be fixed in an upcoming patch once it gets through QA!

Greatly Appreciate the Update and Diligence in Resolving the Issue!

Thank You!!!