test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Well of Dragons Lairs end chest bug.

baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User
edited February 2022 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I just tried Infernal Bindings quest in the Well of Dragons and when I got to the end reward chest it had nothing in it. The quest won't complete until you "collect reward" so you can't finish the mission.
Post edited by baucoin on

Comments

• skladzien#2892 skladzien Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Confirm that same problems exist also in Dread Ring Lairs. Makes those two campaigns almost undoable.
  • punchingdragonspunchingdragons Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    The plus side is you can farm the Cultist over, and over and over!
  • zombiefan03#9189 zombiefan03 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Two days in a row. Two different lairs. The same problem. When i get to the end to get the chest and finish the quest there is nothing in the chest, and I can't claim it. This prevents the respective quests from completing. Todays quest was Draconic Alchemy. Dont remember yesterdays. One thing to know is that i could complete it once on one character. I just couldn't complete it again on the next.
  • byzin#1286 byzin Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also happening in Biggrin's Tomb.
  • thorbloodlust#5538 thorbloodlust Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I have the same issue in the drake pen quest. Ty for raising.
  • elpupas#1655 elpupas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Same problem but only with barbarian class. None of my barbarians can complete "sacrificial victims" in well of dragons nor the Biggrim tomb in Icewindale
  • elpupas#1655 elpupas Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Excellent!. Problem with barbarians has been solved. Now I have the same problem with my withard in well of dragons!
  • tashmar#1269 tashmar Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I've been having the same problem.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Everyone is having these issues . Also Dread legion pairs are affected
    Dread ring lairs ^^^^
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

This issue is being investigated and will be fixed as soon as possible, thanks for your help!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • dantenfernodantenferno Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Also happening on No Crevice Untouched as well...
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    I've had it happen twice in WoD. Both times it was on the second character I ran through the mission; the chest was empty so the mission couldn't be completed.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    The empty chest in TMS and other lairs in Well Of Dragons has been present on the PC side and reported. For PC, an empty chest does not prevent the quest from being completed. So there are, unfortunately, two bugs here. In my experience only rarely do you get a HAMSTER gem from the chest - usually it is empty.
    > @powerpuff#6508 said:
    > The empty chest in TMS and other lairs in Well Of Dragons has been present on the PC side and reported. For PC, an empty chest does not prevent the quest from being completed. So there are, unfortunately, two bugs here. In my experience only rarely do you get a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> gem from the chest - usually it is empty.

On Console it isn’t the gem we’re after , it’s the completion of the quest because you need five quest for the legacy to be completed. And the bug prevents you from completing any of the lairs in well of dragons or dread ring
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Nothing in the end chest for draconic alchemy or internal bindings. Had both of these sitting waiting to be done. Oh well just gonna have to wait till it's patched to complete them. You also can't leave the dungeon unless you go all the way back to the start of use a travel post.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,211 Arc User

Nothing in the end chest for draconic alchemy or internal bindings. Had both of these sitting waiting to be done. Oh well just gonna have to wait till it's patched to complete them. You also can't leave the dungeon unless you go all the way back to the start of use a travel post.

Does XBox version have a way to abandon the instance?
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited March 2022
    > @plasticbat said:
    > Does XBox version have a way to abandon the instance?

Yes it does, you can abandon the quest. Which I will be doing when I log back onto that character.

Update

You cannot abandon the quest either.
    Post edited by nativerock9015#2463 on
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    I do not mind the empty chest, but being unable to complete the Sacrificial Victims quest in Well of Dragons means that my new characters cannot get any more quests at all. Period. So, no treasure is a pain, but no progress = broken. Fatal error.
  • flyball#6248 flyball Member Posts: 219 Arc User
    I have not seen this with dread ring, but definitely a problem in well of dragons since the new mod dropped. wish they'd fix this sooner.
  • lurchhoover#7335 lurchhoover Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    When I get to the end of Biggrins tomb the end chest is bugged and I cannot collect rewards.
    It appears all end chests are bugged . Well of dragons quest dungeons , dread ring lairs and now big grins
    Game is disintegrating into a heap of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> .
    I used to run dread ring lairs on all alts for ES5 ‘s , but now chest doesn’t open . So now I don’t .
    Can’t complete raid the drake pen and other two quests in well of dragons cause chest is broke .
    Yet they can fix a bug involving a possibility of accessing two rewards at same dragon sight spot pronto ?
    > @flyball#6248 said:
    > I have not seen this with dread ring, but definitely a problem in well of dragons since the new mod dropped. wish they'd fix this sooner.
    Well it’s probably rng if the chest opens lol
    Saw another post Biggrins tomb end chest has same bug

I do not mind the empty chest, but being unable to complete the Sacrificial Victims quest in Well of Dragons means that my new characters cannot get any more quests at all. Period. So, no treasure is a pain, but no progress = broken. Fatal error.

That is it. And you can abandon dungeon but the quest is out of it, and i do not know if it is one of "those quests" or because it is almost finished you can not abandon quest which means you're stuck with it. Same situation with lair quests in Dread Ring - being stuck on one means you're not getting another and that cuts your campaign supplies by half (you get get one per day from finishing demonic encounters).

• bergthemercbergthemerc Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same problem on xbox one, playing with dragonborn paladin.
    Chests empty, without reward
    Reroll error

[  ] No crevice untouched, had to spend 4000 astral Diamond buying teleport scroll
    [  ] A Chamber of horrors - Dread ring
    [  ] Sacrificial Victims - the well of dragons
    Unable to complete the quests.
    i stopped playint because of this bug and really want to come back, but not until it is resolved.
  • nightraven29#8592 nightraven29 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Same problem but only with paladin class. my paladin can’t complete "sacrificial victims" in well of dragons
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    On PC you can 'take' the empty chest by pressing the '1' key. I was talking to someone on Reddit about this and they were able to use a USB Keyboard on their console to collect the chest that way. This might help some people, I hope.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Same issues with the Ps4. So many empty chests preventing me from completing quest. Sacraficial Victims, Dread Rings, etc. It prevents being able to complete the quest and so frustrating
  • milehighxr#1299 milehighxr Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    Knock wood, uh huh huh he said wood, I haven't had this issue on 3 toons that i have run thru all these areas this weekend.