test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Request: Storage (and i'll buy it with zen)

ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
Long overdue, can we get more storage options please, the personal storage and account shared storage are long overdue an extension, I don't care what you charge or how you do it, just do it. The game has added an excessive amount of character and account bound items without a parallel for storage.

Normally I'd couple this with "and put it in the wonderous bazaar" but at this point I don't care, if I have to exchange an organ to get it, let's go already.

Comments

• plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,217 Arc User
    The cheap storage is character slot.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    not for character bound sadly but yes mules are very beneficial.
  • chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Of all the things that have changes in the game, some of the more simple things like bank slots and guild storage slots seems to have been overlooked. Have they changed at all since the game was introduced? The game keeps pushing out more "bound" items and required items for updates and refinements but regular storage slots haven't seemed to keep pace. Thankfully there are new slots for companion/mount upgrade tokens and a few things like that but a lot of people have suggested we need more regular storage slots... and putting them on the zen market, even for direct currency purchases sounds reasonable to me. It may help the game generate revenue (instead of the AD/zen whales getting them for nothing) and might make people more dedicated to staying and playing.
    Yes, number of bank slot was changed, number of bags was changed, size of bags was changed since the game was introduced.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Don't remember more bank slots being brought out but then for the first few years I didn't pay attention to stuff like that.

So we can carry more bags now than we used to be able to carry and not just that we have bags with more slots than they used to have? Something else I must have missed.
    edited February 2022
    chidion said:

Don't remember more bank slots being brought out but then for the first few years I didn't pay attention to stuff like that.

So we can carry more bags now than we used to be able to carry and not just that we have bags with more slots than they used to have? Something else I must have missed.

They added number of bag the inventory can carry at least twice.