test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

VOS HC - TAB Healer

ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
hi @nitocris83 , in VOS HC there is a problem with the TAB. When you have the TAB on the tank, in the labyrinth you remain in combat and cannot interact with the hedge. Once removed, the problem is solved. It is not very convenient to have to remove the tab and put it back every time.

Comments

• dalmposterdalmposter Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    I am seeing this issue too. It is not unique to hardcore, and may not even be unique to vos. The tank and I have trouble using other interactables such as portals in lomm when the tab mark is on them. Hope they fix this soon, while not gamebreaking it is very annoying and costs time, which is relevant in the maze
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    You know, i was wondering why my Cleric seems to be in combat so much as a healer in dungeons, and nowhere else. This would explain it. @dalmposter that is exactly the place where this seems to be the most frustrating, trying to get through those portals while still in combat, while not actually in combat.
  • ene#5785 ene Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    Yep, they stay in combat tank and healer cause the TAB on the tank. In the maze of VOS in HC it is quite annoying when you have little time to complete it and risking that the DPS take the aggro and die because you get stuck behind you.
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I find this topic interesting because for a very long while this year I was running CN over and over and the tank was getting disconnected on a very frequent basis, if someone had issues and DCd is was almost always the tank. It happened too often not to notice. I did wonder sometimes if it had anything to do with the wings I'd put on him as that was one of the constants.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 175 Arc User
    Randomly getting into and stuck in combat mode is not limited to VoS. I've met this problem in several dungeon in queue.
  • reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    This happens a lot for SW healers as well. If I mark the tank, he can't open doors... I need to mark myself let him through, and hope I can get through while marked.
  • flinnty#9711 flinnty Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Yeah, I've been having this problem. Not just vos, but any interactable object in a dungeon is hard to use because you are stuck in combat when tabbed. It is just most noticible in the maze in vos because there are some many things to interact with and speed is vital. Please fix this, it is really anoying.
  • thomasisalonethomasisalone Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    It's not just VOS, it's nearly every dungeon that has this issue. LOMM is where I see this the most as there's a lot of interacting with gates to move through to new areas.
    @nitocris83 How come it hasn't been fixed after all this time? What is the TAB for if you stay in combat every time you put someone's wings on? It is not possible all this time to fix this problem, it is quite annoying, you cannot even recover divinity because you remain in combat. Remove first at this point = /
  • rockster#6227 rockster Member Posts: 1,860 Arc User
    I now have tanks asking me not to put it on them. This removes the ability to use the function to heal them directly with tab.
    Apparently pointing-out the bleeding obvious is a 'personal attack'.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    ene#5785 said:

@nitocris83 How come it hasn't been fixed after all this time? What is the TAB for if you stay in combat every time you put someone's wings on? It is not possible all this time to fix this problem, it is quite annoying, you cannot even recover divinity because you remain in combat. Remove first at this point = /

It also means anything in your overload slots get used up at a faster rate too!
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • inspecter68inspecter68 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    While you can remove the mark to get through the hedge, a door or a portal, if you get ambushed when you get through the other side, just try to apply the mark again. It's hard enough to hit a moving target, but when the mark doesn't apply it gets very frustrating.
    edited February 2022
    @nitocris83
    The last post is from November, why hasn't this tab problem that keeps you in combat been fixed yet? It should be remembered that it was reported in August >.<
  • inspecter68inspecter68 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    It is my opinion that this was never a bug. The DEVs created this bug because people found a way to mark multiple people as they are passing through the portals. It gives the healers the ability to TAB/Bumber heal everyone in the party with a massive heal. This forces healer to unmark everyone every time to continue on.