test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

13»

Comments

• samus#9581 samus Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Cannot turn in Frost weapon enchantment rank 8 for illusion. Says I do not have enough frost rank 9. All other weapon enchantments were able to be turned in at rank 8.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    There is a stuck location in Dragonbone Vale right near a frequently used dragonsight treasure location (-2680, -167). If you get too close to the tree in the middle you'll fall in a hole and have to defeat yourself to escape.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    Not sure if it's Wai or not, but the battle sound effects of mini boss Lieutenant Vreel in Dragonbone Vale (-2918, -149) sound very choppy and strange like hydraulics.
  • cormerilcormeril Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    Skeleton key box in moh not accepting reroll tokens, taking ad.
    Dragonvale freezing on load when switching characters occasionally.
  • Issue with the Emperor’s clothing transmutes. Neither the pants or the shirt will allow you to convert it to your library, the button to do so is completely missing from the screen. The clothing is binded to me, unprotected, and I have equipped it with no luck. There is currently a ticket on my profile with images of it.
  • zahira#0629 zahira Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    > @daddymike68 said:
    > > @daddymike68 said:
    > > Epic and legendary insigs will not stack. Stacks in bank report inventory full, when plenty of space. Once unstacked in bags, cannot manually or bag sort stack. Will not restack in bank.
    > >
    > > Also had multiple disconnects today, my connection is fine. Disconnects about every 10 minutes. Its your server. Yes other games play fine.
    >
    > Stacking issue not fixed today. Not listed in known issues. Taking up much space in bank and alts.
    > Still having multiple disconnects. Other games no such problem, my Internet connection stable at between 72-73mbps.
    > Numerous players reporting chest issue in well of Dragons and dread ring.
    > Stronghold Dragons still broken.
    >
    > Silence is not golden. You need to drastically improve your communication with the playerbase. It's dire.

I am having well of dragons sacrificial victims quest i complete the prison and it wont allow me to collect my rewards i am stuck in well of dragons not able to move forward.
  • misery3972misery3972 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Harvester's Nightmare- Token of challenge (looks like you receive at end) not in inventory.
    Every end quest box is now unattainable (looks empty).
    Other Campaigns Echoes of prophecy * A tear in the weave, Prophetic Retellungs" no advancement.
    The Clocked Ascendancy* end bug box keeps completion unavailable.
  • bean54#0594 bean54 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Idk if the devs acknowledged the fact that many people are still not able to access the chest rewards in the lairs like well of dragons but as of March 26 it is still broken idc about the rewards I just want the quest to be completed so I can continue the story. I’m aware about the keyboard workaround but I shouldn’t have to go out of my way to get a keyboard to fix this bug that has been around by the looks of it almost 2 months which is ridiculous imo.