test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cunning Mimic Bonus power not working

sageone#7098 sageone Member Posts: 49 Arc User
I recently purchased the Cunning Mimic zen pack and to my dismay found that the comp bonus power Cunning Hunter is not working. It is supposed to add 3.8% to Forte and Crit strike but it is not adding any stats at all. Please have this issue addressed as soon as possible.

Comments

• purplepanic#3064 purplepanic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    You're right!
    I tested it today and the Cunning Hunter bonus isn't working at all.
    I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, but "+1.5% Critical Chance (if DPS)" is always highlighted in white, even on my paladin.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for reporting! Escalating.
  • thorncrusher#1297 thorncrusher Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    People paid money for this. How is it not fixed yet?
  • shuushuu#9286 shuushuu Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So the mimic only gives item level. I think it gave at some point combined ratings but that isn't the case anymore.
    And you're not getting any percent on any stats. Forte and some other stat should be increased but it's lowered like all other stats by the lost combined rating.
    Furthermore no matter which role you're currently only damage dealer or crit chance is highlighted.
  • tuzvirag#3193 tuzvirag Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hi, it is not just the Mimic that doesn't work. Other companion powers are also broken so it looks like a more widespread issue. When I swap the power of Green slime, Neverember Guard, Quickling Redcap Prowie, nothing happens with my stats however they all give totally different stats in %. I tried it with compies of legendary quality so the ITL was the same for all.
  • muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    Hi.
    I paid real money for this HAMSTER. It’s not working for 3 months and is useless. The problem was reported in December and you still have not done anything about it.
    You keep losing your player base.
    You don't care?

By the way. . . You also screwed up the ability to view linked companions. Instead of the stats of a specific (linked) companion, the chat displays the stats of the most recently viewed one on ah.
    linked-comp
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    They fixed the witch first because she’s still for sale. Is the Lich fixed?