test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RADQ Declines Bug Back

I thought it was fixed, or maybe I've just been lucky lately. But today when I queue for RADQ with a full group it just keeps declining as if someone didn't accept, when in fact we did. We tried for a good 20 minutes, but eventually gave up.

Comments

• earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    This also happens with RTQ a lot.
    Try asking all the players queueing to leave dragonbone vale.. there seems to be something about being in that area that is causing it.

Also changing your loadout at a fire in TDV will bug out your grapple and you will need to leave the area and come back to fix it. I wonder if there may be a connection there.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • bigman99#8273 bigman99 Member Posts: 510 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    The bug has not been fixed yet. While i have not personally had this happen to me, I have had tons of guild/alliance mates who have. I have also noticed a HUGE increase in the number of people who decline a RADQ ( it doesn't kick me, i just get sent to the next one in line) due to a time-out, far far in excess of what was happening before the patch. So not only is this bug directly hurting some players by removing them from the Que, it is slowing down the ENTIRE RADQ/RTQ system for literally everyone.

Me thinks the devs either don't realize how badly it is hurting the player base, or are so swamped with cleaing up their massive mod22 launch failures and they don't have the time to fix it. OFC it all goes back to top management at the company, who let more than 2 score employee's go after another massive failure of a different game. Culture/workplace change starts at the top, and unless/until those Upper Management people at Cryptic Studios change their thinking, things won't change in game.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    Hey folks - this is an issue we are chasing down. We haven't been able to repro it internally but we did manage to repro it on live. I'll add this thread to the list for investigation.
  • fergison616#4836 fergison616 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Um just a note but que showing as declined when I hit accept has still been happening since mod 22 launch for Ps4 console.Also draconic alchemy and hoarding sacrifices quests in well of dragons is still bugged with quests being unable to be completed due to blank chest that can't be accepted.plz fix.
  • masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    This happens in all queues regardless of location, regardless of if you are in a premade group or not, been happening since launch first time they have even acknowledged any of the complaints regarding this bug
  • xtremozxtremoz Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited February 2022

Hey folks - this is an issue we are chasing down. We haven't been able to repro it internally but we did manage to repro it on live. I'll add this thread to the list for investigation.

The problem is locked content... if 1 player in queue have lets say TIC and RC locked and the random queue chooses 1 of those the player accepts and then its kicked. Is that simple the code that allows player to enter content they have lock via Random queues its not working.

How to replicate? make a queue with a player that have some of the Trial/adv dungeons still lock in campaign, you can check via adv dung or trial tab... then queue and or u get a dungeon/trial the guy have unlock or the guy is kicked... if u set keep queue group together, it will run out of time and fail.
    Post edited by xtremoz on
  • masteryoda#6623 masteryoda Member Posts: 267 Arc User
    > @xtremoz said:
    > The problem is locked content... if 1 player in queue have lets say TIC and RC locked and the random queue chooses 1 of those the player accepts and then its kicked. Is that simple the code that allows player to enter content they have lock via Random queues its not working.
    >
    > How to replicate? make a queue with a player that have some of the Trial/adv dungeons still lock in campaign, you can check via adv dung or trial tab... then queue and or u get a dungeon/trial the guy have unlock or the guy is kicked... if u set keep queue group together, it will run out of time and fail.

This would explain why I haven't loaded into fang breaker island from the standard random dungeon queue since this bug started occuring
  • plan009plan009 Member Posts: 149 Arc User
    xtremoz said:

The problem is locked content... if 1 player in queue have lets say TIC and RC locked and the random queue chooses 1 of those the player accepts and then its kicked. Is that simple the code that allows player to enter content they have lock via Random queues its not working.

How to replicate? make a queue with a player that have some of the Trial/adv dungeons still lock in campaign, you can check via adv dung or trial tab... then queue and or u get a dungeon/trial the guy have unlock or the guy is kicked... if u set keep queue group together, it will run out of time and fail.
    Ah, well, I guess that makes this a pretty serious bug since Demo is one of the easiest Trial/Dungeons to unlock (Maze Engine, I believe, which isn’t even a campaign anymore, though requires slightly higher IL than Descent into Avernus/TIC to unlock) that’s available in random queues *and* one of the hardest to beat of any RQ. No wonder it pops more than any other.

Please fix this bug, both the locked queue bug AND Demo completely unbalancing RTQ bug.
    "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser." - Socrates
  • janeiac#9519 janeiac Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    That can't be the problem because 1) it happens to me when I queue solo and 2) I have been placed into dungeons which I have not unlocked.