test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Frost Enchantment Rank 8 - can't exchange

ukspawnukspawn Member Posts: 426 Arc User
Unable to exchange my Frost Enchantment Rank 8 (character bound) for Frost Illusion.

Whnen you take it to the exchange vendor, the illusion appears but it says "You do not have enough Frost Enchantment, Rank 9"

Comments

• percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    Greetings,

Thanks for reporting! This issue is part of my EU weekly report which will be sent on Monday.

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    Any word on if or when this might get fixed? This is one of the bugs that got ported to console also.
  • taikaias#9396 taikaias Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    I had a BTC Rank 8 Frost Enchantment. I couldn't exchange mine, so I tried upgrading it to Rank 9. Now, the illusion tab doesn't appear at all for me. I cannot trade it in for Medallions either, because it shows that it is not a Rank 10 Frost Enchantment. Is there any word when or if this will be fixed? I know of others that have Frost Enchantments that they tell me that they cannot trade them in either.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    I'll check up on status of this report.
  • geoblaze#5736 geoblaze Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    As of 23/02/2022, after a 2.9Gb update on xbox, the issue is still not fixed.
  • juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    And now nothing can be exchanged anymore? At least on XBox. Antiquities vendor not offering enchantment exchanges or MOP 4 and up exchanges.
  • walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Really looking forward to a fix on this for playstation as well! I keep checking to see if I can trade my rank 8 frost enchantment and try the illusion out.
  • agoraotro#4630 agoraotro Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    No illusions exchange are available at the moment…
  • dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User

I'll check up on status of this report.

Can you check that this bug is listed for rank 8, 9 and 10? I don't know about other ranks.
  • walker#8832 walker Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Hi there,

We've had a few updates now, I can confirm this is still a problem on playstation. Looking forward to seeing this fixed so that I can try the illusion out! 8)

Thank you,
    Walker
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    It has been literally 8 weeks since launch, and no fix for this has been ported over from preview to live. 8 weeks, for something already fixed on preview.

'I'll check up on status of this report.' Literally a month ago.

Great job on all the hard work and progress, much appreciated!
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Still broken on PS4
  • mpoxlasmpoxlas Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Still broken on PC aswell can't exchange frost rank 8 for illusion.
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    Will this EVER get fixed? Still checking?
    No
  • bigblackafricabigblackafrica Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited April 2022
    April 28 patch just dropped and this issue is still not resolved.

I'm sitting on a Rank 10 frost enhancement and 54 medallions that I sure would like to trade in.

123 days and this is still broken
    Not a priority
    Probably won’t ever get fixed.
  • avadariusavadarius Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    2022/05/27. I have multi weapon enchantment choice packs. I opened one today from the rank 8 frost enchantment and could not trade in. Antiquity Vendor said, "You do not have enough ancient Frost rank 9 enchantments." I went to AH for 10x Mops, pres wards, and some enchanting stones and upgraded to a rank 9. I returned to Antiquity Vendor and this time she said, "You do not have enough ancient Frost rank 10 enchantments." I just wanted the illusion. MOP's are not available in Bazaar only on AH. illusions are a nice additional but they should be attainable to claim. A 1% success rate for the rank 9 Ancient Frost enchantment consumes far too many resources for an item that I am currently unable to trade in.
    WOOT LADS 154 DAYS LATER IT's fixed!!