test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Upgrade Frozen Treasures??

Our guild coffer is at 30,990 of 31,000 for Frozen Treasures, but I can't add any items in inventory because they all say "this donation would put the coffer over its maximum capacity". Does anyone know of a donation that is only worth 10 points????

Vouchers, Konig Coin, Dwarf Gold and Auril's Tear are all above 10.

Comments

• greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,092 Arc User
    Easiest answer would be to build something that uses Frozen, or donate to an ally.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • chidionchidion Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Lots of things need upgraded and the only ones that seem to get attention are the ones that messes with players.

The elimination of one kind of enchantment for a different kind of enchantment making the first ones nearly worthless immediately comes to mind. Every old enchantment above a rank 6 to rank 10 should have been able to be traded out for a rank 1 choice of the new enchantment, every old enchantment above rank 10 should have been able to be traded out for a new enchantment choice incrementally higher than a rank 1.

Some people played the game for months for the necessary reagents to refine and upgrade their old enchantments and if they weren't able to upgrade those old enchantments to rank 14 or higher the only thing they got for them is refinement points? Discouraging very discouraging.

As far as guild coffer donationg so if the guild coffers requires 10 of some kind of treasure to complete the current target goal, WHY SHOULD IT MATTER if a player donates something worth 25 or 50 instead? That's like someone offering to pay half again or twice the asking price for something and the seller saying "no thanks"...

Just another way to mess with players.

I wouldn't even be able to guess how many times the mechanics of the game has changed, how many times player equipment, item level requirements, companions and mounts (and equipment) has been changed or how many times foes have been upgraded and made tougher, while player gear and powers have been decreased in the last few years.

It just seems to be the way the game operates.

In addition to the standard tokens for invoking, we used to get astral diamonds, potions and gold just for invoking... now in addition to the standard tokens, players get an AD bonus promise that I've noticed may or may not work. Ocassional discount coupons that are bound to character and it's been my luck to usually get the to coupon on a character for something another character on the same account could really use (really why can't these coupons be bound to account, instead of bound to character?).

That being said has anyone else noticed that the skill kits, mob drops, and end of run 'treasures' have essentially stayed the same or been made worse through all of these other changes? I haven't opened a skill kit that actually holds a skill scroll for years.

For example I'm now beginning to see refinement gems dropping in dungeons or skirmishes, which used to be unbound, now bound to account. Aside from drops that used to take up one inventory space now possibly taking up two spaces, players are no longer able to market the now bound refinement gems on the Auction House and players aren't able to trade or give away these gems to other players unless they pick up some that are still unbound which leaves that generous player with bound items they can only dispose of for coppers or refinement points.

I keep playing because I still somewhat enjoy the game... and admittedly because I have a morbid curiosity to see how the game is going to try to screw with players with the next, or upcoming change. :-)