test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

Comments

• juniperwuf#9831 juniperwuf Member Posts: 142 Arc User
    Invocation bags are still dropping Rank 2 Mark of Potency. These are only worth 5 refinement points. Please change it out for something more useful in the new system. Not sure if this is a bug, an oversight, or just a planned, but it is very frustrating to not be getting the materials needed to function in the new system.
  • freezy312#7049 freezy312 Member Posts: 2 New User
    YO @nitocris83 where we at with the fix? Been 24hrs and no update on what's going on
  • raizo76#8597 raizo76 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    As for now it this the same HAMSTER freeze like crazy and we don’t hear nothing from you guys what are you waiting for,Christmas or February 8 to do something.worst team ever
  • raizo76#8597 raizo76 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Is been an update but the game keep freezing I can’t play the damn game I have ps5 and keep freezing worst update ever Ty for the great update is a joke
  • lordofchaos#8154 lordofchaos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Still freezing on PS4 y'all ruined this game great job craptic.
  • obould#1751 obould Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    36 hours later and still not an update?
    Ya'll are <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> at this.
  • tonyhtms#8498 tonyhtms Member Posts: 2 New User
    Feb 2nd patch did not fix console hard lock on start up.
  • kingdarien#5736 kingdarien Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Reiterate the stacking issue with enchantments and mount insignias. They were stacked through the mail, then won’t restack once moved into your inventory. Also won’t restack into guild bank.
  • Im on ps4 pro and I still can not log in the stupid game keeps freezing even after downloading this new update it fixed nothing still freezing just like it did last night dont know what to do…
  • Patch did not help. Can’t do anything on ps5 and ps4 freezes. If I do get into an area anytime I try and move the game freezes also.
  • drakarys#3934 drakarys Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Even with the patch the problem persist
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    I'm sure it would help if you guys post your playstation issues in the appropriate thread. Not sure if you can read or not, but this is for xbox problems and your post are irrelevant here.

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• bigbob#4478 bigbob Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have a ps4, still freezing.... Will I get credit for per diem
    Also this is the thread I keep getting directed to for this problem
    It will not permit me to choose ps thread
  • demikittie#7359 demikittie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I’ve tried since mine updated to trade my enchantments for the medallions….. it let me do like one or two, but now I can’t trade the rest of them in or exchange them for anything……. I’m a little upset as I like some of the enchantments that I had and now they are taking up space because even in following the directions given… haven’t been able to do what we are supposed to be able to do with our enchantments. Is there a solution? My boyfriend is having the same issue as is other players I’ve come across in the world.
  • ivruju#9709 ivruju Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Patch is not working. Still frozen at Home screen
  • phil#3441 phil Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just had update still freezes
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    ennileah said:

> @tgwolf said:
    > You need to exchange them on a 1:1 ratio.
    >
    > This only applies to:
    > Amethyst, Jade, Citrine and Garnet enchants.
    >
    > For example:
    >
    > If you need 4 Amethyst, 2 Jade, 2 Citrine and a Garnet for your loadout and you want them all to be Account reclaimable.
    >
    > Then you will need to upgrade and trade in:
    >
    > - 4 Mythic Amethyst
    > - 2 Mythic Jade
    > - 2 Mythic Citrine
    > - 1 Mythic Garnet
    >
    > To have them all available to reclaim.
    >
    > IIRC each of these enchants can be exchanged up to 9 times, for 9 copies of each.

Thats the issue though, after 1 enchant is reclaimed on 1 toon for some players I know, its locking the reclaim on the other toons that should be able to reclaim that 1 enchant also. so the 9 reclaims you mention arent working as intended for everyone

Well that's a separate issue if it's happening in that way.

But it works exactly as intended for me and everyone I've spoken to.

I've traded in:

- 2 Mythic Garnets
    - 2 Mythic Jades
    - 1 Mythic Companion Enchant
    - 4 different Mythic Combat Enchants
    - 1 Mythic AP Gain Enchant
    - 1 Mythic Recharge Speed Enchant

and I can and have reclaimed, on each of 49 characters:

- 2 Mythic Garnets
    - 2 Mythic Jades

No more, no less.
  • daddymike68daddymike68 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Epic and legendary insigs will not stack. Stacks in bank report inventory full, when plenty of space. Once unstacked in bags, cannot manually or bag sort stack. Will not restack in bank.

Also had multiple disconnects today, my connection is fine. Disconnects about every 10 minutes. Its your server. Yes other games play fine.
  • songenio#9608 songenio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Hi guys, I'm still trying to play the game and I can't, for some reason is still freezing every time the I'm going to play whit any character
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    tgwolf said:

ennileah said:

> @tgwolf said:
    > You need to exchange them on a 1:1 ratio.
    >
    > This only applies to:
    > Amethyst, Jade, Citrine and Garnet enchants.
    >
    > For example:
    >
    > If you need 4 Amethyst, 2 Jade, 2 Citrine and a Garnet for your loadout and you want them all to be Account reclaimable.
    >
    > Then you will need to upgrade and trade in:
    >
    > - 4 Mythic Amethyst
    > - 2 Mythic Jade
    > - 2 Mythic Citrine
    > - 1 Mythic Garnet
    >
    > To have them all available to reclaim.
    >
    > IIRC each of these enchants can be exchanged up to 9 times, for 9 copies of each.

Thats the issue though, after 1 enchant is reclaimed on 1 toon for some players I know, its locking the reclaim on the other toons that should be able to reclaim that 1 enchant also. so the 9 reclaims you mention arent working as intended for everyone

Well that's a separate issue if it's happening in that way.

But it works exactly as intended for me and everyone I've spoken to.

I've traded in:

- 2 Mythic Garnets
    - 2 Mythic Jades

and I can and have reclaimed, on each of 49 characters:

- 2 Mythic Garnets
    - 2 Mythic Jades

No more, no less.
    i mean yeah seems like this is the issue i suppose i mean not hoping for what we saw on PC preview for the exchange (1:99 system) but 1:1 seems a bit steep but it just means if you didnt come into the mod with like 50 coal wards that get turned to motes then your effed on it and just my opinion they should done a 1:3 system i mean they are character bound not as if the bound one hurt the market i mean and unless they make rp shareable one day in mod 32 or however long it takes them you will run outta rp that they gave you eventually in case you find something out the meta that some people build that actually works for a personas playstyle but that would of personally made it better for those with multiple toons but yeah whatever i suppose 1:1 isnt a great system imo almost at the point of i would rather keep the enchants unbound at that point then bind them for what the cost comes out to be
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    so just discovered a new thing for those that use loadouts depending on what your fighting and dont just use one loadout no matter what, apprently the loadouts have the chance to lock you into the loadout even while standing on a fire to switch them and say can switch due to something on cooldown when there is zero items on cooldown...umm what
  • smackmhard#1584 smackmhard Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I hope this is the right thread? I have a enhancements in my inventory and can not exchange them? I tried going to the Antiquities Scholar and there is no way to exchange them. Also, I had all level 14 and 15's on my main character, which seem to have been exchanged: if I followed the return rate of the enhancements that were on my character I received I think 6 medallions and about 300,000 astral for them. My math may be off a bit, since I didn't think to write down the exact amount. That seems a bit low considering how many resources and time I put in to get them upgraded. The above numbers won't even buy me one enhancement rank 1 choice pack. So, how do I turn in the ones I have and if the exchange rate is 1 medallion for one high level enhancement that seems like a rip off. Please let me know. thanks
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Experiencing freezes during load screen when switching characters on an original Xbox One. I also have an Xbox One X and have not had any of the problems. So, it might be an issue with the lower specs of the older model.
  • rygriff75#6384 rygriff75 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i just want to know why the Scourge is still hitting for zeroes? BS this is an even more pressing issue for us and the barbs in the game.
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 132 Arc User

i just want to know why the Scourge is still hitting for zeroes? BS this is an even more pressing issue for us and the barbs in the game.

It's a bug from dodging/sprinting it's been addressed on PC so an update soon on consoles should fix this I would think.
  • nativerock9015#2463 nativerock9015 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    > @knightrider86#9458 said:
    > so just discovered a new thing for those that use loadouts depending on what your fighting and dont just use one loadout no matter what, apprently the loadouts have the chance to lock you into the loadout even while standing on a fire to switch them and say can switch due to something on cooldown when there is zero items on cooldown...umm what

I also got the loadout bug but it was after I upgraded an enchantment to mythic. I was able to switch loadouts before upgrading.
  • skladzien#2892 skladzien Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    There is also bug with end chests in Well of Dragons and Dread Ring campaigns. That chests are empty what makes quests stuck on "Collect Rewards" what makes quest impossible to either complete either abandon. Cut us off from completing dailies and further to advance in campaigns.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    In Dragonbone Vale Collections Weapons of the Vale, you can't click down to inspect the epic weapons.
  • punchingdragonspunchingdragons Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Band of Air doesn't proc anymore on XBOX console. I verified this with multiple players, specifically saw it occur on both a Warlock and Control Wizard.

As for the game crashing, it seems to never be properly addressed. It doesn't freeze, it merely closes and dumps you back to the console. Don't you guys collect debug telemetry for these crashes?