test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PS] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

Comments

• knowfear4#5964 knowfear4 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    I've been freezing on login after the patch since 8:30am PST. Whats to test? This is the 3rd patch. I have emptied my mail on all characters. Maybe they should create their own friends list for this game and not make it dependent on the PSN friends list. I would have preferred this in the in the first place.
  • da99ykane#3759 da99ykane Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have a ps4 and a ps5. I am able to login do about 10 seconds of game play before hit with a freeze on my ps4. The ps5 freezes upon entering the game. This is after the recent updates. I have friends that are having no issue when it comes to being able to log in and check out the content. I removed all my enchantments from my equipment on a toon and left them all in on another. Both are freezing upon entering the game. I hope this assists in someway as I would like to get back to playing the game. Thank you.
  • polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    @percemer so not a single update for today?
  • So super awesome. Before the patch I froze but could bypass it with the psn button spam. Now I can't get in at all. How on earth did it get worse? Also deleted a ton of friends that I didn't talk to anymore. Still crashing and freezing.
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Not to double post but the 10 pretty much get stuck with and can't turn it in because it wants an 8. Other enchants do not have this issue to turn in. It's the frost weapon enchantment.
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    > @methuslah#7626 said:
    > Pre mod 22 insignias of the same type and level would stack, post mod 22 they don't. Previously I had 5 stacks for dps toons and 4 stacks for tanks, these were easy to switch between toons. Now I have 30 separate insignias I have to switch and that is not easy, it's a MASSIVE PITA....
    >
    > It seems really strange that you made extensive changes to Enchants to make it easier for multiple toons and then make another change which makes it WAY more difficult....
    >
    > Please, please change them back!

Bumping this in the hope that it gets noticed.....
  • methuslah#7626 methuslah Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I was freezing up at first login only on m22 release and after 1st patch. Now after Friday's patch I get random freezing for anywhere up to 5 min at time. Whatever you are doing is making it worse!

Could you please elaborate on which characters in friends list names are/ were causing the issues? Might help us to know. Thanks
  • mongol69mongol69 Member Posts: 447 Arc User
    I think it was intentionally ambiguous enought to instigate mass removals of friends to claim 80 90% working when ppl release their friends into the abyss just to log on.
  • tigerdrsk#8993 tigerdrsk Member Posts: 103 Arc User
    Illusions you get from enchantments when stacked for some get stuck together and you can't separate them if you accidentally equip them. So if you have a stack of two you can separate them and are stuck equipping 2 instead of 1 and can't move them. Got 2 lightning illusions stuck together.
  • nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User

Illusions you get from enchantments when stacked for some get stuck together and you can't separate them if you accidentally equip them. So if you have a stack of two you can separate them and are stuck equipping 2 instead of 1 and can't move them. Got 2 lightning illusions stuck together.

You can unequip them in the Appearances menu. Then do what I did to split the stacks:

I hit a small bug with the Illusions today. There was no way I could split stacks of them in my Inventory. Tried everything, including equip/unequip. The only way I could split them was to use the "How Many?" prompt for placing things in my Bank.
  • julio#7843 julio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Seems like the game is going on for me today. I need to check out, travel and VIP stuff, but since last night, at least, can I log in and no freeze at all.
    I hope that the problem is over for me, of course, and for player base as a whole, because make no fun to log in to find a empty server.
    The question is what's up with the compensation? I mean, personally, I lost 3 keys and the VIPs rewards on 10 characters. Not much, for sure, but still I paid for that (with real money, btw)
    I don't like to sound unfriendly, but this is like going to Mac Donald's, paying for a menu and said menu is without fries... I'm just asking if we will get something in return for the bad time 😉
    Thanks on advance 👍
  • djuan3000#3893 djuan3000 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Seems like the game is going on for me today. I need to check out, travel and VIP stuff, but since last night, at least, can I log in and no freeze at all.
    I hope that the problem is over for me, of course, and for player base as a whole, because make no fun to log in to find a empty server.
    The question is what's up with the compensation? I mean, personally, I lost 3 keys and the VIPs rewards on 10 characters. Not much, for sure, but still I paid for that (with real money, btw)
    I don't like to sound unfriendly, but this is like going to Mac Donald's, paying for a menu and said menu is without fries... I'm just asking if we will get something in return for the bad time 😉
    Thanks on advance 👍

same I was wondering about 3 days per diem lost
  • silente07#2597 silente07 Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    Some folks would just like to play again as well.
  • ivruju#9709 ivruju Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    > @djuan3000#3893 said:
    > same I was wondering about 3 days per diem lost

> @djuan3000#3893 said:
    > same I was wondering about 3 days per diem lost

Do what you want, treat me like a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>…but give me a reward…that is what you claim. Better if they test before launch a mod. Better if they are transparent and give news about the problem
  • lordpatton#5747 lordpatton Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    IT WORKED!!! FREE PIZZA AND BORDEAUX!!! THANK YOU!!!
  • stabsyoutwostabsyoutwo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PS4 random dungeon queues. I accept, runs through 60 second time. Kicks me out of queue saying not everyone accepted. Has happened 6 times in a row. Can't be making AD, with your f'd up release.... less and less desire to log in eachieving day of this bad release, disappointed that I prepaid for so long, I'm ready to move on.
  • johnnystranger#5900 johnnystranger Member Posts: 461 Arc User
    What’s the compensation for deleting all my friends ?

Lmao , pathetic
    Refining enchants is not working correctly.
    It won’t work if you use pres wards, it only works if you us a mote.

Tool tips don’t register, they just show the same item you looked at first.
  • nodonn#9611 nodonn Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    This one is miniscule ... but trees in Vallenhas weren't rendering properly for me today.
  • taliana#6323 taliana Member Posts: 1 Arc User

PS4 random dungeon queues. I accept, runs through 60 second time. Kicks me out of queue saying not everyone accepted. Has happened 6 times in a row. Can't be making AD, with your f'd up release.... less and less desire to log in eachieving day of this bad release, disappointed that I prepaid for so long, I'm ready to move on.

This happened to me twice as well. I also randomly froze in Dragonborn Vale for a few seconds several times.

• bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Module 22 remaining launch bugs/issues:
    - Inability to trade in Frost Enchantment, Rank 8 for the illusion.
    - When hovering over items in the gear sheet periodically the wrong item's tooltip is displayed.
    - The seal stores 1600 il helm incorrectly states a 750% Accuracy bonus when it should state 7.5%.
    - Random Q' are dropping players from queue/queue group when another player declines or times out.

Module 22 suggestions:
    - Add combined rating to combat and companion enchantments.

If anyone else has more let's add to the list and keep it all in one spot. ☺
    Post edited by bomber#7738 on
  • bomber#7738 bomber Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2022

Made a mythic garnet and traded it in for account wide cannot reclaim more than 1is this intended? PC could reclaim multiples on each toon.

Yes, unfortunately AFAIK this is how it's supposed to work.
    I have been told that being able to trade in one enchantment and then redeem multiple enchantments of the same kind was a feature only available on PC test server.
    I knew it was too good to be true. 😔
    Post edited by bomber#7738 on
  • ilfottimadre#8232 ilfottimadre Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I have problem refining mirage weapon main hand, please fix
    https://postimg.cc/Mny2wccT
  • wallace562#4761 wallace562 Member Posts: 1 New User
    And today all enchantments vanished what is going on.
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,207 Arc User

And today all enchantments vanished what is going on.

Those enchantment are temp enchantment and has 7 days timer which started ticking after your first login after launch.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • soufjen#8281 soufjen Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    As of today im no longer able to load into the game. Its freezing right at the first loading screen and locks my ps5. only way to solve it is a hard reset via power button. this wasnt the case since patch 10.2 and deleting all friends on psn. it worked fine after that but now out of nowhere its locking up my console. I tried it about 10 times today with the same results. pls come up with a fix ffs
    eggs
    The game is randomly freezing for 30 seconds on multiple toons.

Valenhas is an acid trip because of trees turning solid red and dancing.
  • fmseixas#2338 fmseixas Member Posts: 18 Arc User

I have problem refining mirage weapon main hand, please fix
    https://postimg.cc/Mny2wccT

Me too! I can't refine my Mirage Grimoire to Legendary!

Hoping for a fix soon!
  • I came here looking for an announcement about an upcoming 'fix' for people like me who are unable to run any content because of constant freezing. I see nothing about anything upcoming or even being worked on. My game is currently unplayable, as the client locks up on any content. To the point I need to close the application to get unfrozen. All the items I've purchased are useless to me, since I cannot play the game. Yet I get no sense of urgency that these issues are even being addressed. Day after day I am unable to play, unable to use any of the items I PAID for, and not so much as a peep about when these issues might actually be addressed.