test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The problem with the Russian localization of the game

Good afternoon. As far as I see no point in writing on Russian forum and waiting for a response from Russian technical support.
On Wednesday, I contacted technical support for the Russian server Drider. On the subject of the “Echo of Prophecy” campaign.
"Good afternoon! on the Echo of Prophecy campaign I made several quests, a dozen, but progress is at zero, chests also with currency did not receive any. What's it? ”
I was answered by GM Soleodar (In Russian)
"Thank you for contacting customer support. Crediting the currency of campaigns at the moment works as it was intended by the developers. The current milestones of the Echo of Prophecy campaign were completed on January 10. You can purchase the Echo of Prophecy Premium Pass to complete milestones after that date before the end of the Echo of Prophecy campaign on April 30. After this date, progress will not be available to everyone as the campaign endsYou can learn more about the features of the Echo of Prophecy campaign at: https://www.arcgames.com/ru/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11498803
Sincerely, GM Soleodar Game Master"
I told him this:
"Then the point that I spent a few hours hoping I'd get something for running around useless quests? If you really feel this way about free players who do not buy additional services, then you could disable these quests for most users. This is called misleading people, or deception. ”

In fact, you mislead people when there is an opportunity to make quests and get nothing for it. If your game is only for players who invest money, then immediately in the description of the game you need to write so. I expect compensation for my time spent on this campaign.

In the Russian localization, there are other problems that I reported to the Russian technical support. These are problems with the description of artifacts and with the description of companions. I played over a year ago, there was such a problem. For now, it's still there. I appeal to the developers and management of the game, if you do not want to support the game in Russia, then is it not easier to close it? Or start treating the Russian community with due respect.

Comments

• shadowshaman#6420 shadowshaman Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Good afternoon. I write again. As far as I see no point in writing on Russian forum and waiting for a response from Russian technical support.
    On Wednesday, I contacted technical support for the Russian server Drider. On the subject of the “Echo of Prophecy” campaign.
    "Good afternoon! on the Echo of Prophecy campaign I made several quests, a dozen, but progress is at zero, chests also with currency did not receive any. What's it? ”
    I was answered by GM Soleodar (In Russian)
    "Thank you for contacting customer support. Crediting the currency of campaigns at the moment works as it was intended by the developers. The current milestones of the Echo of Prophecy campaign were completed on January 10. You can purchase the Echo of Prophecy Premium Pass to complete milestones after that date before the end of the Echo of Prophecy campaign on April 30. After this date, progress will not be available to everyone as the campaign endsYou can learn more about the features of the Echo of Prophecy campaign at: https://www.arcgames.com/ru/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11498803
    Sincerely, GM Soleodar Game Master"
    I told him this:
    "Then the point that I spent a few hours hoping I'd get something for running around useless quests? If you really feel this way about free players who do not buy additional services, then you could disable these quests for most users. This is called misleading people, or deception. ”

In fact, you mislead people when there is an opportunity to make quests and get nothing for it. If your game is only for players who invest money, then immediately in the description of the game you need to write so. I expect compensation for my time spent on this campaign.

In the Russian localization, there are other problems that I reported to the Russian technical support. These are problems with the description of artifacts and with the description of companions. I played over a year ago, there was such a problem. For now, it's still there. I appeal to the developers and management of the game, if you do not want to support the game in Russia, then is it not easier to close it? Or start treating the Russian community with due respect.
    #Drider
  • I can tell you those text problems exist in English too. The quests are not clear either for paid objects and free. Since the experience is gone from the game, there's not a payout for the time grinding.

Murder time is fun time!
  • kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    if the game is not working smoothly in English what chance in hamster is there of it working in other languages.. this is purely rhetorical ..
  • percemerpercemer Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 1,048 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Hello @shadowshaman#6420,

We apologize for the confusion but, as the customer team answered, all details regarding this temporary campaign were explained in this blog. Unfortunately, we do not offer compensation for this kind of situation.

However, feel free to forward me all issues related to the Russian localization, and we will try to fix them as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Percemer
    EU Community Manager @ Gearbox Publishing
    ----------
    Neverwinter: Discord - Facebook - Twitter - YouTube - Customer Support - Terms of Service