test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mimic coffers ignoring Cleric`s daunting light

flambonicoflambonico Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited February 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
When fighting Arcturia in the dungeon "Lair of the Mad Mage" the chest mimics that spawn on the four corners of the zone don`t take damage from the encounter "Daunting Light" of the cleric class. The animation of the attack is triggered, even the feat perfect balance gives the corresponding yellow ball, but the damage numbers never came out.

This happens every time I play LoMM, it isn`t a one time problem.

EDIT: I want to add that, as mentioned below, the problem triggers when using the feat "Focused light", and that this problem is also occurring against small drakes in the new "Dragonbone vale" campaign.
Post edited by flambonico on
Tagged:

Comments

• divectoredivectore Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    yep, also sometimes portals from dread ring don't register daunting light hits.
  • liadan1984#8734 liadan1984 Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Bump.
    Still happening.
    Scenario:
    Arbiter Cleric using the "Focused Light" feat (Forgemaster's Flame now grants the effect of Focused Light. Focused Light enhances Daunting Light limiting it to a single target, increasing the magnitude to 450, and the magnitude of the Radiant Judgement effect to 100. Duration 10s).
    Arcturia boss fight in LOMM. Mimic Phase.
    Hit a mimic with FF, DL then has the snazzy lil dash outline to indicate that Focused Light has procced. Target mimic with DL, see the animation happen, lights, bells, whistles.... and... no damage... consumes judgement, but, and this is the important part....
    IT DEALS NO DAMAGE

Pretty sure that it doesn't eve pop a "0" floater. I'll have to run a test to see if anything pops in the combat log, but I suspect the combat log will also have nothing....

It's broken.
    Lia
    Co-Guild Leader
    Ghost Templars L20
    Alliance: Tyrs Paladium
    Main: Cleric (Heals|DPS)
    Alt: Warlock
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Bugged Daunting Light doesn't appear in the combat log and has no floater as it wouldn't have been used. I'm using "Perfect Balance" too which recognize the use of DL even if it not appears in combat log and doing 0 dmg. This means in combat log it appears as I would use FF-FF-DL-(At-will)x2-FF-(At-will)-(At-will)x2-FF-(At-will)-DL but i can see on buff bar how "Perfect Balance" stacks and I can see on my char when it procs.
    Also, this problem is not limited only to LoMM but is most noticeable there.

*Edit for spelling
  • seekey#7769 seekey Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    Still no news about fix :(
  • froger#9967 froger Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    +1 been meaning to make a post about this. Same occurrence on Xbox.
    Froger - Barbarian - Original Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Jade - Cleric - Healer Main - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Magnus - Fighter - 3rd main to be a tank - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Loverboy - Ranger - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Nomnomnommm - Wizard - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    I Am The Wall - Paladin - Alt - Droppin Crits on Fools - Xbone
    Xeros - Rogue - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    RIP bad name - Warlock - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Bardholomew - Bard - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone
    Sirona - Cleric - Alt - 9 3/4 Unbuffed - Xbone

Jade - DC - Shadows of Gauntlgrym - PC