test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Guild Hall Masterwork craft return?

duvaindessduvaindess Member Posts: 43 Arc User
So, you have given MW 4 and 5 as chultan I and II. You changed some materials and still the new Sharandar level masterwork are missing.
You seem to give some materials in exchange for MW 1-3.
Fine. Old recipes are old, but there aren't any new recipes for Guidlhall decoration.

Do you plan to have those returned with the new materials?

I mean I get the Hack and Slash grind new mentality era, but does it really be so hard just to have some of the old items hanging in there?

Comments

• duvaindessduvaindess Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    After suggestion I got from ticket support, I transfer my suggestion on returning some craft materials and recipes back. This was my message:

"The issue on the GuildHall decoration crafts is that the intermediate materials required for the final crafts are removed from the recipe books. I don't have a complete list of those, but they are plenty. For my example:
    In order to make "Elegant Vermillion Runners", you need to craft "Cashmere Yarn" and "Manticore Felt". The last two crafts are missing.
    I send you three screenshots of the recipe "Elegant Vermillion Runners" that I have available and the search of the other two recipes, that indicate the other two are missing.

The same issue occurs with "Elm Highback Chair". For that the missing lower recipes are "Samite" and "Gold Wire".

You removed lots of Masterwork Scrolls from all around the place, their materials and recipes, that are intermediate to craft those items. I believe the Devs' goal was to remove character related gear from the workshop to introduce greater IL gear crafts later (which are not there either yet).

My suggestion would be to either return all those materials and recipes there, because you already had the code before, or put them on a merchant or something. But you ruin the fun in that.

Look what we had made with our GuildHall so far. Now the effort is stopped. We can't craft any more decorations to complete it."

GuildHall photo1

GuildHall photo2

I haven't added the screenshots of the missing recipes in this post. Whoever has access to the Masterwork either from before, or purchased them now, can check it out. I sent all screenshots on the ticket correspondence.
  • powerpuff#6508 powerpuff Member Posts: 212 Arc User
    Seems like the developers just completely abandoned the masterworks update that was promised last year and only partially implemented.
  • kharkov58kharkov58 Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    Yes, Cryptic only completed the parts that would cost the players a ton of wealth.