test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Xbox] Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
edited February 2022 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
Known Issue:
We are aware of Console players experiencing crashes and freezing. We continue to investigate this to identify a fix soon. Thank you for your patience.

This thread is to report bugs related to the new content or that began with the release of Dragonbone Vale. Please do not report previously discovered bugs or general feedback. All unrelated comments will be moved so that the team can better focus on the new issues on Xbox.

NOTE: If you post an issue on this thread, please be assured that it is being read. Time will be spent reviewing issues and escalating them as efficiently as possible. We are not able to respond or give detailed updates to each individual post but all feedback and reports are being received.
Post edited by nitocris83 on

Comments

• chispanisso#3312 chispanisso Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Hey, so the game freezes everytime i try to log on in any of my characters, i know its launch date and its only been an hour, but i talked with more people and a lot of people are having problems logging into ta game. Blue screening the few people that were able to log in are running on 30 fps or less. I dont know if its an only ps4/5 issue or if Xbox is having it too.
  • Me too, crushing every 2 minutes
    This unbelievable!!!
  • mnvrchvymnvrchvy Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Same. As soon as the world gets loaded after login, it crashes. It usually isn’t even able to finish displaying the announcement screen.

I’m playing on a PS5. Tried both characters in case it had to do with that particular location, but same result.
  • jbear79jbear79 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Wrong thread > so xbox getting the same freezing issue ... damn. What a mess ...
  • durin1#5408 durin1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    UK player here been trying for 4 hrs now still can't get on without freezing so disappointed 😞
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Bugged Account exchange for the new r5 enhancements

did one up to test the system and can claim one on each toon then locks me outta the system i mean most builds are gonna need more then one of a few enhancements so if we have to make up one to do he trade in for other toons whats the point of the system to account unlock i mean rather not waste resources and preswards it you cant pull like 5 or so at a time
  • raizo76#8597 raizo76 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I have the same problem it freeze common guys I wanna play losing double refinement today this is unreal
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User
    edited February 2022

did one up to test the system and can claim one on each toon then locks me outta the system i mean most builds are gonna need more then one of a few enhancements so if we have to make up one to do he trade in for other toons whats the point of the system to account unlock i mean rather not waste resources and preswards it you cant pull like 5 or so at a time

You need to exchange them on a 1:1 ratio.

This only applies to:
    Amethyst, Jade, Citrine and Garnet enchants.

For example:

If you need 4 Amethyst, 2 Jade, 2 Citrine and a Garnet for your loadout and you want them all to be Account reclaimable.

Then you will need to upgrade and trade in:

- 4 Mythic Amethyst
    - 2 Mythic Jade
    - 2 Mythic Citrine
    - 1 Mythic Garnet

To have them all available to reclaim.

IIRC each of these enchants can be exchanged up to 9 times, for 9 copies of each.
  • mhotamhota Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    It has been 8 hours without an update. Servers still up so nothing looks to be being done.
    You should at least update your player base. Give a time frame. It appears you are just very meh about it.
    Do better people.
  • knightrider86#9458 knightrider86 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    tgwolf said:

You need to exchange them on a 1:1 ratio.

This only applies to:
    Amethyst, Jade, Citrine and Garnet enchants.

For example:

If you need 4 Amethyst, 2 Jade, 2 Citrine and a Garnet for your loadout and you want them all to be Account reclaimable.

Then you will need to upgrade and trade in:

- 4 Mythic Amethyst
    - 2 Mythic Jade
    - 2 Mythic Citrine
    - 1 Mythic Garnet

To have them all available to reclaim.

IIRC each of these enchants can be exchanged up to 9 times, for 9 copies of each.
    I mean is 1:1 really account reclaimable though i mean take you example there is say i did that for a dps toon that had a silly amount of rp thanks to today would that same setup work for say a fighter tank or warlock heals i mean imo it should of been every one you turn in is 3 enchants for the next toon or something then it be worth way more i mean at 1:1 you might as well just not do the trade in at that point....bah
  • lordofchaos#8154 lordofchaos Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    What the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> y'all <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> suck it's <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> 9 o clock at night plus you guys have already <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> everything in the game you <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> now on top of that still cannot even play the game on console <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you guys
  • songenio#9608 songenio Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I can't play whit any of my characters still freezing
  • jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    My soul shield enchantment (mythic) is not activating when I fall in combat.

Ps: I know this isn't the place to post this but the cunning mimic companion is still not giving the player bonus. It acts like there's nothing slotted.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User

My soul shield enchantment (mythic) is not activating when I fall in combat.

Ps: I know this isn't the place to post this but the cunning mimic companion is still not giving the player bonus. It acts like there's nothing slotted.

Mine works just fine. Still gives a Revival Sickness stack but that's tolerable for the moment.
  • I’ll buy the company and fire the team. How’s that for productive?
  • This is disappointing and frustrating. Do you want ants? Because that’s how you get ants.
  • edwin3010edwin3010 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I am having an issue with mount insignia not re-stacking. Currently have stacks in my bags but when I remove one to play with my build, it will no longer rejoin the stack that it came from.
  • gadgelad#8659 gadgelad Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    So 6PM on the 1st updated neverwinter and 830am the next day and still the same like wtf you all doing the game <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> freezing for most but others can still get on like it's a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> joke the server should not let one person on and still not a response from you guys about anything what the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> you all doing prob spending peoples VIP donations what a <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> bunch of tail ends if I got to wait another day well <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> gonna hit the fan and your gonna lose alot of player becouse of the lack of commitment to the game comunity
  • ennileahennileah Member Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    > @tgwolf said:
    > You need to exchange them on a 1:1 ratio.
    >
    > This only applies to:
    > Amethyst, Jade, Citrine and Garnet enchants.
    >
    > For example:
    >
    > If you need 4 Amethyst, 2 Jade, 2 Citrine and a Garnet for your loadout and you want them all to be Account reclaimable.
    >
    > Then you will need to upgrade and trade in:
    >
    > - 4 Mythic Amethyst
    > - 2 Mythic Jade
    > - 2 Mythic Citrine
    > - 1 Mythic Garnet
    >
    > To have them all available to reclaim.
    >
    > IIRC each of these enchants can be exchanged up to 9 times, for 9 copies of each.

Thats the issue though, after 1 enchant is reclaimed on 1 toon for some players I know, its locking the reclaim on the other toons that should be able to reclaim that 1 enchant also. so the 9 reclaims you mention arent working as intended for everyone
  • bratleyraybratleyray Member Posts: 389 Arc User
    > @ennileah said:
    > > @tgwolf said:
    > > You need to exchange them on a 1:1 ratio.
    > >
    > > This only applies to:
    > > Amethyst, Jade, Citrine and Garnet enchants.
    > >
    > > For example:
    > >
    > > If you need 4 Amethyst, 2 Jade, 2 Citrine and a Garnet for your loadout and you want them all to be Account reclaimable.
    > >
    > > Then you will need to upgrade and trade in:
    > >
    > > - 4 Mythic Amethyst
    > > - 2 Mythic Jade
    > > - 2 Mythic Citrine
    > > - 1 Mythic Garnet
    > >
    > > To have them all available to reclaim.
    > >
    > > IIRC each of these enchants can be exchanged up to 9 times, for 9 copies of each.
    >
    > Thats the issue though, after 1 enchant is reclaimed on 1 toon for some players I know, its locking the reclaim on the other toons that should be able to reclaim that 1 enchant also. so the 9 reclaims you mention arent working as intended for everyone

Agreed, made a complete set of mythic enchantments for my warlock. Turned them in for account reclaim. Claimed them and slotted on my lock. Went to my cleric, no enchantments available. Totally broken, please fix asap...

[The Legendary Outlaws] (Guildhall 20)

• crypto#9794 crypto Member Posts: 1 New User
    Ps5 still down what is on this is just dumb now I mean I’ve seen bugs but the fact that it just freezes come on