test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

why is the RTQ only Demo or Tiamat?

wiith multiple characters on my account. When entering the Random Trial Queue I either Get Demogorgon's lair,(which is too hard for normal un planned groups and can take 40-60 minutes to start, and also comes up 80% of the time for all my chars) and Tiamat, (which is fine or most groups that users and i have only seen a few Rage quit people), My suggestion is two fold, either make Demogorgon survivable so rage quit people, or remove it from the RTQ rotation(probably a better option).

for example Demo, as a healer, i immediately get added, I see 10 people, for about 3 seconds, within about 15-30 seconds I and maybe 2 other people are the only ones in the instance. Request reinforcements come and go with 15 -seconds. it take about 40 minutes to build a team that doesn't just quit when they enter, then 40 minutes for first try, then rage quit persons leave. then everything falls apart and within 30 seconds, 1 or two people are sitting alone in the instance waiting for another set of potential people to try and finish it.

Comments

• jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Because there are people queueing for Tiamat for Tyranny currency, or Demo for the set, they end up in the same queue as pug RQs.
    Even +ing for PE RTQs has better chances (to finish the queue) than using the public queue list/dungeon finder
    - bye bye -
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,090 Arc User
    PUGs doing randoms fill the queues for those directly queuing for content.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User
    Something needs to be done as I can't stand having to do 5 Tiamat and 5 LoMM every week. When I look at how many ToNG, CoDG and TIC keys I have and I realize that I never run these contents even though they are in the randoms, I get discouraged from doing their Legacy quests. After the current module was released and with all the problems, including this one, it made me miss content like FBI and MSP in randoms.
  • jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    now if only the end chest in codg, tong, tic would allow you to not give a HAMSTER if something is in rq or not (and queue them individually)
    but who would run those rqs then
    - bye bye -
  • admiralwarlord#3792 admiralwarlord Member Posts: 611 Arc User

now if only the end chest in codg, tong, tic would allow you to not give a HAMSTER if something is in rq or not (and queue them individually)
    but who would run those rqs then

Nobody looks at these contents. In addition to the fact that the game time is terrible, since it is what I consider the dead time of the game due to the low number of players at this time. Another point to be highlighted is the expense of gold (Tiamat) and ad (in LoMM - in Demo, I don't care, there is a chance to drop something valuable) on these contents, while in the ones I mentioned in the first post there is no expense.