test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

1235»

Comments

• velzanvelzan Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    velzan said:

I've found out I cannot exchange my rank 14 Heart of Fire enchantment for medallions since the npc's won't recognice it as it would with another enchant. I reported it and this is the response I got:

*** I understand that you would like to have the Heart of Fire Enchantment become recognizable to be traded for enchantment medallions. Let's see how I can help.

Kindly note that only the developers have the ability to make changes in the game. I highly recommend that you submit a post about this on the existing thread that was created by the Community Manager on the official game forums. Players are encouraged to submit a post of the issues they experience and feedbacks after the Dragonbone Vale launch and they will forward them to the developers for review and for the possible fixes and adjustments to be implemented in the game.

Your kind understanding is highly appreciated. Let me know if you have any other concerns.
    Regards,
    GM Ehdione
    Game Master ***

I am still waiting to see how he see how he can help me.

almost a week have passed and this issue STILL NOT FIXED
  • werdandi#8366 werdandi Member Posts: 335 Arc User
    Sorry in advance if already reported, but the new enchantments are put by default into the refinement window, without any warning, because the game considers them as "old" r2 and r4 enchantments .
    Some guildies lost their newly acquired enchantements when they converted the old enchantments and refinement stones in bulk.
  • leslithegreatleslithegreat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    Refinement

When hovering over the upgrade success chance it states that on a failure one of the reagents will be consumed. If I have a ward on all 3 reagents it consumes all 3 wards, not one.
  • I would like to inform you of a bug with the armor reinforcement kits. If you have a protected kit on your gear, you cannot change that reinforcement to something else. There is no option to unprotect them to be able to change then.

This is a bug that was carried over from Redeemed Citadel. I reported this bug too to the devs. Hopefully they will get this fix like they did with the Redeemed Citadel gear.
  • cicero#5652 cicero Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    All of my enhancements tab items disappeared for one charachter. Noticed something not right.. went to charachter ehancement page.. all enchantments were missing. Loaded other two charachters and they have all of their items. Wiz HB had all yesterday. All gone today. Struggle to do the DB Vale without the toys. Is this just me or others?
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,183 Arc User
    edited January 2022

All of my enhancements tab items disappeared for one charachter. Noticed something not right.. went to charachter ehancement page.. all enchantments were missing. Loaded other two charachters and they have all of their items. Wiz HB had all yesterday. All gone today. Struggle to do the DB Vale without the toys. Is this just me or others?

The enchantment you got from the beginning of mod 22 has a 7 days timer starting from the day you log into that character after mod 22 launched.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • leslithegreatleslithegreat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    Progression

The 3rd and 4th tasks in the dragonbone vale campaign give 5 gold on a character if you have already finished them on another character on that account. I'm assuming this is intentional as the icon changes as well. This feels like it punishes players who put more time into the game. The first week I achieved the 300 token limit on 8 characters. I was anticipating getting the 100k AD and 30 mount tokens on each character, instead when I got to 450 on my second character I received 5 gold. This makes all that progress I made on the other characters virtually worthless. I simply don't see the problem with allowing someone who puts in the work 8 times - as I have to earn 450/600 tokens on each character, unlike the account wide echoes of prophecy - to get the reward 8 times. I don't see how this would be abusable by anyone, as they still have to complete the required farming of tokens to reach the milestone. It also stands in weird contrast to the account wide rewards that have been offered as of late. All of the account wide mounts, companions, and now enchantments. You do the campaign to enhance your alts but you don't get the rewards needed to enhance them.

Thank you for reading my concerns.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Witch pet only gives bonus Commendation on Weekly quests. Yellow 'story' and Repeatable quests give only the extra Supply Vouchers.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • grzelo#2220 grzelo Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello, I have a problem with doing the quest for RTQ / RADQ astral diamonds when I'm in the team or I do it myself, the quest is accepted and after the time passes I am kicked out of the group what is it about? I haven't been making astar diamonds in a week ...
  • routeshell#1467 routeshell Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Artifact weapons are indeed busted hard. Mirage sets can be restored, but once you try to upgrade them it bugs out completely. Showing you the results as failed, takes your mats away and then stops on 3/3 for green rarity. Further attempts can not be made! This is sorta really annoying.. I want to stop using legion guard's but have no other option until this is fixed. Don't want to invest in lionheart either, incase those are busted aswell.

Guys in my group (DPS and Healer) and I have the same issue. Posting here because GM Mavis advised to do so in the bug report reply. I also can confirm sprint/dodge issue with outgoing damage = 0 after sprinting (barb blademaster). Hope this gets fixed asap.

• sagakaiyume#0847 sagakaiyume Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    @grzelo#2220 the way my alliance has been handling this issue is by using 'keep group together' along with removing the temporary enchants.
  • fns2005fns2005 Member Posts: 350 Arc User
    > @earlgreybeard said:
    > Ok I struck this, it is caused by switching loadouts and perhaps doing a queue as well and coming back to dbv and switching loadouts again. After doing that it caused the grapple icon above the belt to go blood red and aiming at a green grapple point gave an error of 'unable to use this power' or something to that effect. I fixed it by switching back to the loadout (the grapple worked on that in dbv) then by going to the strongholds and then switching loadouts and coming back to dbv.

Lol that is a tedious fix, this needs to be fixed.
  • rovandbcrovandbc Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User

When the combat enchantment "Poison Thorn" is equipped, classes with Immunityframes after sprinting or shadowslipping, are getting random 0 damage floaters. Basically saying the enemy dodges the attack.

Tested on both Barbarian and Warlock.

I was going to report an issue involving barbarians getting random dodges/0 dmg effects. But this post seems more accurate. To be clear, was running the Poison Thorn enchantment, was getting random 0 dmg hits(not reduced to 0, base 0), was not actually sprinting at the time, but can sprint. Please take a good long look at this problem(and maybe consider adding some combined ratings to combat enchantments as well, 5k il with no cr is too much).
    Same here, has this been an acknowleged bug and when will we get a fix?
    edited January 2022
    rovandbc said:

When the combat enchantment "Poison Thorn" is equipped, classes with Immunityframes after sprinting or shadowslipping, are getting random 0 damage floaters. Basically saying the enemy dodges the attack.

Tested on both Barbarian and Warlock.

I was going to report an issue involving barbarians getting random dodges/0 dmg effects. But this post seems more accurate. To be clear, was running the Poison Thorn enchantment, was getting random 0 dmg hits(not reduced to 0, base 0), was not actually sprinting at the time, but can sprint. Please take a good long look at this problem(and maybe consider adding some combined ratings to combat enchantments as well, 5k il with no cr is too much).
    Same here, has this been an acknowleged bug and when will we get a fix?
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/comment/13199590

"Looks like Combat Enchants causing powers to do zero damage just got a fix (not making it in to this morning's build, but next update hopefully after QA)."
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    Just noticed this recently... but while you are on the Gear Preview screen, the Combat Animation no longer seems to function so that you easily view the weapons in a combat stance.
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• kayelynkayelyn Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same type of issue as Velzon. This is the response I received... seems repetitive and bottish:

"I understand that your concern is regarding the enchantments as only rank 10 and above can be exchanged through the Antiquities Scholar. Let's see how I can help.

I highly recommend that you submit a post about this on the existing thread that was created by the Community Manager on the official game forums. Players are encouraged to submit a post of the issues they experience, feedback and suggestion after the Dragonbone Vale launch and they will forward them to the developers for review and for the possible fixes or adjustments to be implemented in the game."

Since only rank 10 and higher are accepted at the Antiquities Scholar, what are we to do with the lower level enhancements that are only useful for refinement points at this time?

Val
  • fritz#8093 fritz Member Posts: 439 Arc User
    Shadar-kai Witch Not Giving 10% Campaign Progress as Advertised
    I'Ve farmed the new campaign for two weeks and have 630 progress currency with the Witch, meaning something is off. There's 30 missing. I think someone made a video explaining that the Witch only adds extra currency for weeklies or whatever, but for a premium companion not giving the full 10% is a disappointment. Think this hasn't happened before with any of the other progression enhancing companions.
    You can Buy Character Bound Transmutes Multiple Times
    You can pick up character bound transmutes and fashion twice in the campaign shop, which isn't really necessary. I guess it's good if players accidentally discard these items, but then at least the reclaim should be free and not cost the 300 or 500 Value Supply Vouchers.
    edited January 2022
    Companion Gear Package Should be Bound to Account
    The companion gear package contains only the old split slot gear that in most cases is not ideal when you try to minmax certain stats. I would much rather pass it on to some alts, but since the package is BtC it's not possible. Farming rank 4 reputation for a pack that main characters won't likely be able to utilize is a bit dull.
  • lordmelchett#1830 lordmelchett Member Posts: 38 Arc User

Shadar-kai Witch Not Giving 10% Campaign Progress as Advertised
    I'Ve farmed the new campaign for two weeks and have 630 progress currency with the Witch, meaning something is off. There's 30 missing. I think someone made a video explaining that the Witch only adds extra currency for weeklies or whatever, but for a premium companion not giving the full 10% is a disappointment. Think this hasn't happened before with any of the other progression enhancing companions.

Yep, in Sharandar campaign the Eladrin companion gives 10% currency on all quests.
    Should be the same with the witch in dragonbone vale.
  • belgrogbelgrog Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Unable to buy item from Dragonbone Vale Merchant

When I try to buy the Crimson Scalebreaker's Resolution Barbute, I receive an error message:
    "You cannot exchange this item until all slotted enchantments have been removed." I am unable
    to remove the reinforcement that I added to the Ancient Scalebreaker's Barbute. Can this be done?
    Dragging and dropping tells me it won't cost anything to remove the armor kit, but does not work.

belgrog said:

Unable to buy item from Dragonbone Vale Merchant

When I try to buy the Crimson Scalebreaker's Resolution Barbute, I receive an error message:
    "You cannot exchange this item until all slotted enchantments have been removed." I am unable
    to remove the reinforcement that I added to the Ancient Scalebreaker's Barbute. Can this be done?
    Dragging and dropping tells me it won't cost anything to remove the armor kit, but does not work.

It is a reported bug. No, you can't do anything at this moment.
  • lacton#4863 lacton Member Posts: 1 New User
    Unable to claim the third reward of the campaign

I can't claim the third reward of the campaign. It is stuck at claiming process and the loading circle still rotates, but doesn't work. I don't know how to solve it. Restarting the game doesn't help.
This discussion has been closed.