test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It seems I am unable to access the Neverwinter game about half the time!! High ticket volume??

I don't know what the problem is, but I am not impressed with the latest developments stopping me from logging on! I fail to believe that the ticket volume has suddenly expanded so much that I can't log on to the Neverwinter game. I am going to get fed up with this very soon and just delete the game. If I can't play when I have time, then there is no point in having take up space on my computer. My suggestion is to get your act together and fix this soon. It is not a forgivable situation with PC video games, as people pop on and off as time allows them. Most of us do not have a half an hour to waste watching a black screen!!!

Comments

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Don't you think if the problem is with the game that this forum would already be on fire from all the complaints? Sorry, the problem is on your end.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,218 Arc User
    As far as I can tell, there is no problem connecting to the server to play the game. Not even little lag.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    With m22 landing I've actually noticed swapping characters and changing zones to be a bit faster.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    jules#6770 jules Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    You could share some insight on what exactly is wrong/what doesn't work
    - bye bye -
  • Options
    olocancom#0595 olocancom Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    OP how are you logging in? Arc, Steam, NW client? Does it begin to load and crash? Does it just not do anything once you enter your password and hit play? Does the launcher never launch? Do you get to the character selection screen then it crashes? Your statement above is vague. Devs or anyone else on the forums can't help you if you don't share details of what's happening.
  • Options
    kalina311kalina311 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,082 Arc User
    if this is how you are going to describe your "issues" to support its no wonder they cant help you ..