test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

M22 General Feedback

124»

Comments

• pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    A slider was added for the Enchantment exchange which is great but could we get one for the Skeleton keys as well?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • karacarn#7022 karacarn Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Is the band of air still going to be obtainable in m22?
  • shirghe#4424 shirghe Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    snuts74 said:

Good callout. This is unintended behavior. A fix has been applied.

Could you please separate "Voice volume" into 2 sliders? I'd like to hear quest voiceovers and dungeon cues, but not the companions or background NPC chat. I can elaborate how terrible the current state is, if needed.
  • polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    snuts74 said:

FEEDBACK: I'm not sure if this is on purpose or a bug and not sure if this belongs here or on the enchantment feedback but the illusions you get for the old Weapon/Armor enchantments make too much noise. Like the Barkshield makes a constant earth crumbling sound and someone's illusion near me was making a "ching" sound sort of like a sound power up. Now if a person could only hear their own illusions this wouldn't be a big deal but you can everyone that you're near. I can't just MUTE the entire game because sometimes there's things I want to hear and listen to. And I bring this up as a Sound Sensitive Autistic Person. So it's an accessibility thing as well. I know I'm bringing this up a little late but until I stood next to someone in PE I thought you could only hear your own illusions. Thanks so much!

Good callout. This is unintended behavior. A fix has been applied.
    You're awesome thank you.
  • lordmelchett#1830 lordmelchett Member Posts: 38 Arc User

BUG: So the most recent patch is live on preview - I've checked the artifact weapon modification and they still are all reset and blocked. (even though on current live I have most weapon modifications option active)

I haven't seen this addressed anywhere yet despite a few comments.

Is there any plan to compensate us for all the lost modification cubes that we've used?
    If you plan to keep it this way; please at the very least give each account 2000 cubes as reclaims.

• miketoklesmiketokles Member Posts: 2 New User
    Me and my girlfriend have been playing for about a month, then mod 22 hits, we are new players and had rank 8 enchantments and we were progressing. We were going to buy vip accounts. well not anymore. Took away a lot of our progress and made it ridiculous to afford new enchantments. You even teased us with those temporary ones that just went away. Now we need 1.2 million AD to buy 1 rank 1 enchantment. we have no way of upgrading out gear with reinforcement kits. CRIPITIC IF YOUR GOAL WAS TO PUSH AWAY NEW PLAYERS...CORGRATS YOU DID IT.
  • miketoklesmiketokles Member Posts: 2 New User
    > @mynaam said:
    > Feedback: yUP YOU ARE RIGHT MAN. Me and my girlfriend have been playing for about a month, then mod 22 hits, we are new players and had rank 8 enchantments and we were progressing. We were going to buy vip accounts. well not anymore. Took away a lot of our progress and made it ridiculous to afford new enchantments. You even teased us with those temporary ones that just went away. Now we need 1.2 million AD to buy 1 rank 1 enchantment. we have no way of upgrading out gear with reinforcement kits. CRIPITIC IF YOUR GOAL WAS TO PUSH AWAY NEW PLAYERS...CORGRATS YOU DID IT.
    >
    > This is going to destroy the already non existing progression system. more players will be frustrated and leave we are already on an alltime low playerbase PLEASE do not force more people to leave!