test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Campaigns Boons Reroll & Reinforcement kits BUG

aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
Hello @nitocris83 @cryptic39#8917 @noworries#8859 @crypticpop#7861
other two bugs which affect the whole community.

The first one is related to Campaigns boons reroll.
As you can see in the video, I reroll my campaigns boons to make a new set up, but i'm not able to change any boon, in each tier. To rearrange my boons I'm forced to close character page and open it again.
In addition, everytime you reroll your boons or ability scores you will reset all your powers tab (feats excluded).

Video about boons reroll.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=JGaiWssoRx8

Another work around is rerolling first your ability scores and then reroll your campaigns boons. In this way you will be able to do any change on your boon, on each tier.

Video about this:
https://youtube.com/watch?v=n6yKygKmRNk

The second bug is related to Reinforcements kits. Some of them are "protected" without any reason; for example I have, on the right side of my character, 3 kits which I can change with others, and only one protected which I CAN'T change in any way.
Video here
https://youtube.com/watch?v=yglFWbZF4aQ

thanks in advance, and hope in a fix.
Best regards,
AsteR

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
Official Content Creator
Wizard Reworker

Comments

• shockerizershockerizer Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I can't confirm the second bug, but the first I can.
  • crypticpop#7861 crypticpop Member, Cryptic Developer Posts: 24 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks for the report and helpful videos - I'll try and run these down. There are some higher priority issues at the moment (Mirage weapons not upgrading, some new server crashes etc), but these will get looked at after.

Wouldn't be surprised if the first issue has been around for a while. The second issue is caused by all your reinforcement kit 'gems' getting juggled around into older slots during the m22 changes, and the UI not expecting a reinforcement kit's slot to have ever been 'locked' in the first place.
  • aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User

Thanks for the report and helpful videos - I'll try and run these down. There are some higher priority issues at the moment (Mirage weapons not upgrading, some new server crashes etc), but these will get looked at after.

Wouldn't be surprised if the first issue has been around for a while. The second issue is caused by all your reinforcement kit 'gems' getting juggled around into older slots during the m22 changes, and the UI not expecting a reinforcement kit's slot to have ever been 'locked' in the first place.

Thanks a lot for the reply!
    "The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
  • gweddeoran#4924 gweddeoran Member Posts: 90 Arc User

I hope that if you have fixed the DPS Combat Enchants, you would also look into the now 2 month old Fortified Nature Combat Enchant bug where it only gives stacks of Deflect and Awareness, and not Defense, as stated in the tooltip.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    FYI this boon bug has existed on XBox for months.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox