test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Plague Fire/ Cursed Burn still doesnt work with Demogorgon set on Fighter DPS

flambonicoflambonico Member Posts: 14 Arc User
edited January 2022 in Bug Reports (PC)
I already posted this problem some time ago, so Im going to repeat what I said:

When using a rank 5 Cursed Burn combat enchantment with the Demogorgon`s Wrath set on a fighter Dreadnought, the stacks of damage bonus doesn`t correctly apply when doing consecutive critical hits on the target, they seem to apply on a random interval and dissapear after the 10 seconds limit. When removing the enchantment or changing to another like the Poisoned Thorn, the stacks does apply on every critical hit.

How to perform bug:
1-Log in with a Fighter Dreadnought
2-Equip Him with Demogorgon`s Wrath set (Heart's Twine/Sinuous Chord/Demogorgon's Reach)
2-Equip weapon with Cursed Burn enchantment rank 5
3-Head to a dummy or zone with enemies
4-Start hitting them with any At-will/Encounter/Daily

Observed result:
Stacks of Demogorgon`s Wrath doesn`t activate on every critical strike.

Expected Result:
Stacks of Demogorgon`s Wrath should activate on every critical hit landed.

I also tested the same enchantement with other Fighters with the same results.

EDIT: I modified the description to direct the problem on the new Plague Fire enchantment which is now named Cursed Burn.

The point I wanted to make is that I reported this exact problem even before mod 22 started, when the enchantment was still called Plague Fire and was rank 14. I know they are technically different enchantments, but it cant be coincidence that they both have the exact same bug.

Original post: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1263051/plague-fire-enchantment-has-a-weird-interaction-with-the-new-demogorgon-set-on-a-dreadnought-fighter
Post edited by flambonico on
Tagged:

Comments

• dillygirldillygirl Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 321 Arc User
    What platform are you using this on? Plague fire enchantment rank 14 doesn't have a function anymore on PC. Maybe close this thread and move it to the appropriate forum? (they're not gonna fix it tho since the same will happen when Dragonbone Vale releases on your platform.

If you're on PC and there is an enchantment inside your equipment somehow, you probably got hit with the bug where it replaced some other bonus on your equipment, that it then sent in the mail. This shouldn't have happened and if this is the case, you should try opening a support ticket about it.

(Good bug report btw with the steps!)
  • flambonicoflambonico Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    dillygirl said:

What platform are you using this on? Plague fire enchantment rank 14 doesn't have a function anymore on PC. Maybe close this thread and move it to the appropriate forum? (they're not gonna fix it tho since the same will happen when Dragonbone Vale releases on your platform.

If you're on PC and there is an enchantment inside your equipment somehow, you probably got hit with the bug where it replaced some other bonus on your equipment, that it then sent in the mail. This shouldn't have happened and if this is the case, you should try opening a support ticket about it.

(Good bug report btw with the steps!)

Hi, I modified the description to clairify the confusion. In short, this bug was originated with the old Plague Fire enchantment before mod 22 started and the same bug was carried over to the new Cursed Burn enchantment. Also this is on PC, is on the tags.

Cheers.