test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dragonbone Vale Launch Week Issues

Comments

• aster#8001 aster Member Posts: 119 Arc User
    Hello @nitocris83 @cryptic39#8917 @noworries#8859 @crypticpop#7861
    I want report two big bugs:
    1-the first one is related to "Stalwart Golden Lion" companion which has the power:

This companion gives radiant weapon dmg which is not additive but it creates a separate proc.
    That lion power has an interaction with band of air and that means the EXTRA RADIANT WEAPON (which comes from lion) can proc touch of wind.
    If touch of wind procs from radiant weapon, then touch of wind damage also counts towards summoner of the lion.
    Literally, lion companion users steal touch of wind procs from band of air users.

Example
    AsteR is the summoner of the lion WITHOUT band of air, and Purupuru is the owner of Band of air without lion.
    Puru attacks enemies while having Radiant Weapon buff from Aster's lion. If Puru procs touch of wind from the radiant weapon buff, the game register all dmg to Aster.
    Down below a video with ACT charts that shows how i steal touch of wind damage from Puru
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=veSd0p7mF_w
    this effect works with more lions.

The lion, in this status, gives a false response in game about dmg chart..why?
    1-when 6 dps are using band of air and also the lion, this radiant weapon creates big differences between players dmg and cause a misleading on dmg board.
    2- if someone in the party doesnt have the band of air, but having the lion summoned, he/she will steal the band of air procs, like he/she has the ring equipped.

2- Second bug is related to new combat enchantments.
    Sometimes they do literally 0 dmg, and we discovered some triggers about that:

As Rainer reported on 6th jan, if you die and revive by using a scroll, you will do zero dmg to enemies for 5 seconds.
    This reproduces 100% of the time.
    - Die
    - Scroll
    - For ~5 seconds all outgoing damage hits for 0 (base damage is 0)

Here a video
    https://youtu.be/F5PLD34qd_g

The other trigger happen when you being immune.
    If you sprint/dodge... you are immune for a split second.. during that time incoming damage is 0, but also outgoing is 0

Sometimes when you hit dummies or enemies appear a 0dmg by your powers like in these screens

Very noticable on my barbarian:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=OI8-sZWTMnk
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=FbmrT-sDKsA
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=j7eHdsGtClk

If I remove my combat enchantment, I would never do 0dmg, in every scenarios.

I'm sure this bug is concerning other classes (sw, hr, dc, op for sure) and if someone can test about that it would be really appreciated.

This bug is really weird especially when we get a new rework on the combat enchantments and in this status we are not able to do accurate test and which one is the best for us.
    Please investigate and fix this two problems as soon as possible.

Thanks in advanced.

Best regards,
    AsteR

I opened a new trhead about what I wrote, to fill up the conservation about only that problem so you can see if other find that problem. You can find the conversation HERE

"The more I care for life, the more everything around me dies."
    AsteR (Barbarian) Mizzrym AsteR (Paladin Healer) AsteR Lezenfan (CW) Nahida AsteR (Bard healer)Carbonated AsteR (SW dps)
    M22-M23 -M24-M25-M26 Alphatester
    Official Content Creator
    Wizard Reworker
  • morian#1561 morian Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I would like to inform you of a bug with the armor reinforcement kits. If you have a protected kit on your gear, you cannot change that reinforcement to something else. There is no option to unprotect them to be able to change then.
  • deadmano#4272 deadmano Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    Now that we have Dragonbone Vale, the encounter timers are absolutely broken! You will notice several minutes on the clock from the mini-map while a phase is in place, then the last phase appears which is a minute long, then the boss appears and it goes back to several minutes and by the time it is dead you have 5 seconds left to get to the encounter. In other cases like Ambush you see the full several minutes but in the last phase someone activates the carriage and then the encounter is over.

It means you waste so much time getting from one part of the map to the other without even truly knowing how far the progress is, whether a 1 minute timer means someone is almost done, or if no one has even started it and it is simply running out.

Please see the issue for yourself here and here. This is a major source of frustration.

A suggested workaround is detailed here.

Basically show the progress for each heroic encounter on the map as well as introduce a FIXED last-chance timer of at least 1 minute that cannot be sped-up so that players have time to reach the encounter. Also, do not revert the timer in the case of Dragonbone Vale when the boss spawns to several minutes as that is super misleading considering the boss can die within seconds. Instead, just remove the timer when the boss spawns as the encounter is basically over at that point.
  • oldpainterman#5086 oldpainterman Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Bug weapons bugged regarding upgrading. if a picture on the right hand side of the upgrading box does not appear then the weapon cannot be upgraded any further.
    Also regarding weapon bug, the skt weapons do not require the campaign regents to restore, merely refinement points.

Also to add, already known but not here in this list, is that the dragon sight rewards may be obtained twice if a player selects interact quickly after receiving the first reward if they were first standing on the edge of the interactable column of light.
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    The interactable at -1890, -1551 (Quellwater Tarn, lake's edge) is sunk into a rock and cannot be interacted with.
  • @nitocris83

Another issue has come up with your game mods telling customers they are not able to replace enchants that was incorrectly purchased so you are basically telling customers to get lost and screw their many years worth of hard work on enchants all because you folks decided to change the system around and not give a 1 to 1 ratio trade on enchantments..... seems very unfair to the community and dedicated customers who have spent years with your company and tons of money with your company but you tell them no you cant fix their problem when you created this problem and pissed a lot of your customers off, sad to see this happening but its up to your company to fix the issue before people start reporting you to the BBB for poor business practices because im not going to idle stand by while you continue this escapade of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> customers.
  • muschellka#7783 muschellka Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    I can't exchange my Rank 8 Frost Enchantment for an illusion, the Antiquities Scholar demands Rank 9 from me.

frost
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User
    The Ancient Scalebreaker Vambraces and Guards armor pieces for Fighter have the identical stats of Defense +765, Combat Advantage +1020, and Forte +765.

Also after looking in the Collections page, it appears that the upgraded Crimson arm pieces also have identical stats.
    Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• hexngone#5489 hexngone Member Posts: 370 Arc User
    Icespire Peak - Prisoners of War quest

The rewards for the quest need to be updated. They continue to provide obsolete (R5) enchantments. Please correct.

https://imgur.com/Rhpp6o2
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    If loadouts have different enchantments slotted, when you switch between them, removed enchants are thrown into the first available inventory space. It seems like they should act like artifacts and hear that go to the space of whatever that they replaced.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • kingurz#9680 kingurz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Can no longer advance in Dragonbone Vale campaign. The grapple ability stopped working. It is required for multiple quests.
  • ifantomen#9905 ifantomen Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Artifact weapons are indeed busted hard. Mirage sets can be restored, but once you try to upgrade them it bugs out completely. Showing you the results as failed, takes your mats away and then stops on 3/3 for green rarity. Further attempts can not be made! This is sorta really annoying.. I want to stop using legion guard's but have no other option until this is fixed. Don't want to invest in lionheart either, incase those are busted aswell.
  • shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User

Is anybody else having a problem where the game just crashes out on load? Mine is getting through the Cryptic screen and NW Splash, shows the character list for a second and crashes out to desktop.

I couldn't get into the game all day yesterday and again this morning. When I hit the play button the black loading screen comes up and the little circle just keeps spinning and never loads the game. I've had this happen in the past, and usually after a few tries it will finally respond. But this time it's not responding no matter how many times I close it and open and try again. Frustrating, because I can't even get my daily keys, much less play.
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

bugs

Shores of Tuern skirmish still giving out rank 5 enchantments (old ones)
    Skeleton keys not allowing rerolls to be used
  • rheylinsark#1888 rheylinsark Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Arcana skill node at location (-1388, -1594) is behind an invisible wall and cannot be interacted with.
  • @nitocris83

Another issue has come up with your game mods telling customers they are not able to replace enchants that was incorrectly purchased so you are basically telling customers to get lost and screw their many years worth of hard work on enchants all because you folks decided to change the system around and not give a 1 to 1 ratio trade on enchantments..... seems very unfair to the community and dedicated customers who have spent years with your company and tons of money with your company but you tell them no you cant fix their problem when you created this problem and pissed a lot of your customers off, sad to see this happening but its up to your company to fix the issue before people start reporting you to the BBB for poor business practices because im not going to idle stand by while you continue this escapade of HAMSTER customers.

I'm not quite your level of upset, but it is quite ridiculous that 3 r15s (which unless you bought them all on the tradebar store, had at least one coal ward spent on it,) are only worth one r2, which takes only one coal mote to level now.

That's a lot of lost value.
    Ohhhh Finally got a GM or supervisor to undo the wrong enchant purchase and refund medallions, but yea you are right......... the worth value isnt correct here and i really see that after turning in all my enchants i was only able to get 2 rank 4 boxes and 3 rank 1 boxes which is totally unfair for all the hard work we did and think this should be scrutinized heavily because it still doesnt let me get the other enchantments i need to fill the empty slots that will be present once these others go away.
  • darthbbqdarthbbq Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 72 Arc User

bugs

Shores of Tuern skirmish still giving out rank 5 enchantments (old ones)
    Skeleton keys not allowing rerolls to be used</blockquote

The 2nd chest in Master of the Hunt is also charging 5000 AD for rerolls, even though I have VIP reroll tokens.

Guild Leader- Fair Dinkum 2.0

• decrypt#3077 decrypt Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    The new skeletons key now have a limit of 5 purchases each day. While the demonic one can be purchased more than 5.

Is it intentional? Because the previous limit was 1 each day and than was removed.
  • kurka5555kurka5555 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Frost enchantment rank 8 cannot be exchanged for illusion.
  • tgwolftgwolf Member Posts: 501 Arc User

Demogorgon "eye" skill shows a reduced red area now, while it's still targeting an 180° area.

Sturdy Crescent Collar IV +4% enc. powers gives +400 combined rating
    Wayfaring Barbed Collar IV +4% crit. sev gives +400 combined rating
    Unified Crescent Collar IV +4% mov. speed dives +800 combined rating

Is it correct this difference in combined rating?
    Same goes for epic ones "Supportive Crescent" pass +300 and "Practical Regal" pass +600

The "Eye" is what is universally known as a "Gaze" Mechanic in MMOs. As long as your character is not looking at the enemy using it, it doesn't affect you. The indicated area may still be incorrect but you were possibly looking at him which would affect you regardless.

Also yes, the Mount Collar values are correct.

50% of the iLvL for most of them.

100% of the iLvL for the Practical ones.
  • anna#4890 anna Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    edited January 2022
    Were we supposed to have a cutscene today with the story quest connected to task 3 of the campaign? All dragon lady wants me to do is scale a cliff, interact with some sparkles, and then the quest completes. Going back to talk to the dragon lady, she has managed to jump to some wild conclusions regading what happened to her mate based on what I "saw". Which was nothing except Thayans going along their normal walking around business.

Also is there no new weekly quest?
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited January 2022

Can no longer advance in Dragonbone Vale campaign. The grapple ability stopped working. It is required for multiple quests.

Ok I struck this, it is caused by switching loadouts and perhaps doing a queue as well and coming back to dbv and switching loadouts again. After doing that it caused the grapple icon above the belt to go blood red and aiming at a green grapple point gave an error of 'unable to use this power' or something to that effect. I fixed it by switching back to the loadout (the grapple worked on that in dbv) then by going to the strongholds and then switching loadouts and coming back to dbv.

Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
    Bug companion choice pack (from reaching reputation level 4 with lord's alliance) doesn't allow an individual to claim the companion item they have selected (the box remains greyed out).
  • arieswytch#9832 arieswytch Member Posts: 110 Arc User
    When switching toons some of them have an error message with the “thump” noise, some get just the “thump” noise, some don’t have either. For the toons that have the error message, it reads “You cannot equip any more of this item” in red 3 or 4 times on the screen. I have several account-wide mythic enchants on everyone, but the only 3 that are equipped on everyone are the Combat, Utility, and Companion slots. Some of them have more account-wide mythics slotted, some of them have all slots filled with account-wide mythics. I have not yet been able to determine the common denominator between the 3 scenarios.

When equipping enhancements, if you have a stack of more than one enhancement and you want to put one in a slot that already has an enhancement equipped, you cannot use the button next to the slot on the character sheet. You either need to drag/drop it, split the stack, or unequip the existing enhancement first. I’ve done this while trying to slot account-wide mythic enhancements into slots that are currently occupied with the temporary enhancements. This also happens when trying to equip R2 enhancements. I have not tried with other ranks.
  • rikitakirikitaki Member Posts: 926 Arc User
    Quest Scalerot Caverns (weekly) is sensitive to order of which you clear the groups of conduits. If you clear the second group first (in case, you know, you explore the cave without the golden assist path,) you are stuck and the quest cannot be finished. Leaving through the entrance/aborting the quest does not help, it has to be dropped and picked up again.
This discussion has been closed.